Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
actually the warriors are getting a lot of press on ESPN where usually west coast teams are a footnote. ESPN & NBA TV constantly talks about Steph as a front runner for MVP and consistently say the dubs are the best in the league. Power rankings has had them in the top 2 spots almost the entire year. Cavs have only been good since after the all-star break when they made their trades, but Cleveland has been excellent during that time, I think they only lost 2 games

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The Cavs obviously fortunate for the Warriors there not in the same conference. Besides Warriors fans the Warriors arent even being taken seriously as far as being a contender.
I listen to ESPN radio all day, and Warriors are brought up consistently as favorites in the West, to face Cavs in the finals.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Golden State is the best team in the league but Memphis is a matchup problem, Randolph can bully everyone on the squad, going small is not a real viable option
Going small is a very viable option. If they are shooting good and can get out on the break,.they can run them outta the gym.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The Cavs obviously fortunate for the Warriors there not in the same conference. Besides Warriors fans the Warriors arent even being taken seriously as far as being a contender.
Good call negative nancy, they might as well fold it up, and give there play off spot to a team with a chance.

Jan 18, 2006
hell ya why even bother playing and disapponting the fans when there gonna fold like no other once they actually have to play in a 7 game series? Tonight can prove a lot actually. Thunder is no longer a threat now that KD is out and Spurs aint the same this year, Mavs are disfunctional with Rondo, Rockets are gay and will never be shit. Memphis and Portland are the only legit threats to beat the Warriors. Aldridge was out so i dont consider the easy win a couple days ago serious at all. If there was a year for the Warriors to make it to the Finals it would be this year. Thing is now that everyone is saying they should make it, it would be a massive failure if they didnt right?

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Warriors came to play tonight. This will be the best road win maybe win as long as they hold on. Up by 22 I would hope so

Jan 18, 2006
you just mad cuz its to easy to get on your nerves. This game doesnt mean anything come playoff time but i am convinced Warriors are better then the Grizzlies now just not better then the Cavs. Cavs made it look way to easy when they played us a few weeks ago

Jan 18, 2006
so are you gonna admit you were wrong about JR Smith yet? lol @ swallowing pride. I have already told you, you havent admitted to being wrong about anything in the past 2 years.Trolling and stating stuff as facts are different things but i guess you havent figured that out yet

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2002
im surprised t-rip wasnt in here celebrating our ass wooping of the hawks WITHOUT klay thompson, like 'see!! we dont need klay!!!'

in an otherwise remarkable season youve somehow managed to find any and all negatives jesus christ. we only have 13 losses. 13!

this moron just waiting for the 'see, i told u moment'. fucking lame

Jan 18, 2006
Im surprised your still on my nuts this hard not! But then again this thread has no activity when i dont post in it. Pretty fucken sad. I already said fuck all SF Giants and Niners fans so Im not to worried about most you morons have to say. AB and Defy are the only ones i wont talk shit about in here so keep egging me on and it will still mean nothing. Nato i dont have a problem with, hes the only one thats part of the alliance that gets a pass

SAD PART IS YOU STILL DONT REALISE I JUST SAID STUFF JUST TO PISS YALL OFF AND IT WORKED WAY TO EASY

Last edited: