Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat don't forget to get hyphy during your "season ticket holder of the game" segment. I hate the fools that just stand there and not do anything while Franco wilds out by himself
Hahaha... i always laugh at the old white dudes with no rhythm.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
At the end of the game I was trying to figure out if you were the older guy or the kid haha just kiddin. I figured they only let 2 people on the floor. Great game and experience for your son to see a game like that and then get a chance to go on the floor to get a ball signed. Good times for your son for sure.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
big game vs hawks tonight, they're the best in the east
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat , how long yall been season ticket holders?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dubs been letting teams get back into games or been struggling to start....hopefully they can get it together after the break....barely even pulled out a win over the t-wolves

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Atlanta has an awesome team. Would be interesting Finals. Warriors vs. Hawks...

Atlanta is a really good team, back & forth with the Warriors for best in the NBA...I think the Warriors will take the second game in the reg season when they come to Oakland, but the Hawks are definitely a dangerous team, I could see that finals being close and going to 7 games

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
that's dope
had mine for just a couple years, still debating whether to to cop em for next season

Dubs been letting teams get back into games or been struggling to start....hopefully they can get it together after the break....barely even pulled out a win over the t-wolves
came to write pretty much this same thing

Props: Defy and Defy