Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
its not about ego its about people not shutting up when i gave them the chance too. This thread is lame as fuck now that theres hardly anyone on the siccness these days and Im not to worried about any of these dudes that trying to throw shit back at me. Quite honestly not including DFresh im glad some people showed there saltiness, they can suck these nuts
Lol.

Jan 18, 2006
oh you have been a hoe but congrats you along with your butt buddy provoked it enough saying the same dumb shit over and over to where this went on far longer then it should have. And lol @ Cutthroat hes been a prick. He hasnt been wrong about anything in the last 2 years. Apologize the audacity that fucken guy

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
As for Klay vs. Butler, Klay is averaging more points, blocks and shooting a higher percentage. they are roughly the same in steals and assists. Butler is averaging more boards. And butler is playing almost 8 more minutes a game. Butler is a baller and id take him on my squad any day, but Klay>>>>butler.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Btw Kevin Martin's greatness has only transpired into 7 wins for the grizzlies. If we had him we would be undefeated

Jan 18, 2006
blah blah blah, your momma is in fact your daddy also. Thanks though, i will no longer stop talking shit. See Cutthroat as long as these idiots are around there will never be peace in here. These fuckheads literally dont know how to debate so they things say things from 2 months ago. It overwhelms either one of them when they have to type more then 2 sentences. Especially Kahs bitch ass lol. What happened to your run on paragraphs of talking shit someone. You looked so stupid all the time when you did that lol.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
damn you ethered me again thats twice in eight days i don't think i can comeback from that I'm gonna have to stop posting for along time and comeback under a new name you're just relentless i am so embarrassed right now like holy shit not once in my life have i took such a lashing i should have listened to you when you gave me a chance that goes to everyone else who he offered a chance take it cause t-rip will continue to embarrass you non stop

Jan 18, 2006
Lol que? All u talk is nonsense. You continue to prove my point to how much of a jackass u really are. Like if it wasnt for u 2 idiots I could of looked like a total fool but thanks to yall ruining the thread it really was backfire of the year

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
i already got the better of you since you constantly respond over and over i don't even mention you and you get ass hurt
Not really cuz you end up running into a dead end but i will let you tell it. You dont even realize you've devoted so much of your time towards me you really took an L