Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
not on the offensive end. Just cuz Klay is taller doesn't him a great defender. I hope theres a video on all the defensive fuckups hes made. Monta is twice the player on the offensive end.

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Monta is a better all around scorer, yes. He's a better iso player than klay, he's great when you just give him the ball and say "here, score" but that doesn't mean he'd be better on our team. He's a selfish player and would be fucking up the team chemistry and ball movement. Remember when he said he didn't wanna play with steph when we drafted him? I'm glad monta is gone. He's not a team player. This team doesn't have a problem scoring, we need more defense on the floor. Klay gives us that, and he he can score as well. You act like he's a scrub on offense. Also think about it, do we want a both starters in our back court to be poor defenders? We know steph can't really guard anyone. Also fyi klay averages 19.5 a game and monta averages 20.3. Not much of a difference there. Monta 45.5% fg and 32.9% 3 pt shooter, klay is 45.3% fg and 41.4% 3 pt. Very similar offensive ouput and better defense from klay. I'll take klay

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
klay is a good defender, and he usually has to guard the other team's best wing players. i will give him that (kyrie irving was giving this dude prollems on sunday)

just a little.inconsistent on the offensive end it seems to me, up and down, games where he disappears completely

i did think h barnes was gonna have a way beastier year, specially after them playoffs, he was fucking hooping in the offs

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
klay is a good defender, and he usually has to guard the other team's best wing players. i will give him that (kyrie irving was giving this dude prollems on sunday)

just a little.inconsistent on the offensive end it seems to me, up and down, games where he disappears completely

i did think h barnes was gonna have a way beastier year, specially after them playoffs, he was fucking hooping in the offs
No doubt he's inconsistent on offense, but we have guys that can consistently score if klay is having an off night. Also when you give him tough defensive assignments you can't expect as much on the offensive end night in and night out. There's not a ton of guys who can try to lock down the best wing player and still be one on of the best scorers on the team every single night.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
In the last 13 games (I'm picking 13 because espn provides the average this month,.whicb was 15 games for klay) monta averaged... guess??? Yup 18.1... exactly what klay averaged in December. And monta had 2 games under double digits... both players have been 42% from the field this month. Idk why you think monta is twice as good as klay on offense, but numbers prove otherwise

Jan 18, 2006
You know damn well Monta fits in our offense better then Dallas. He could easily be 25 a night with a much higher fg% then Klay. Klay been averaging going like 5-16 every night lately. U know why Miami is so good, there very efficient on offense. They average the least amount of shots in the league yet one of the highest scoring teams. Its all about efficiency!!!! Klay is left open the most on the team pretty much yet still misses hella shots. How many times do u see Curry miss a shot when he's left open?

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You know damn well Monta fits in our offense better then Dallas. He could easily be 25 a night with a much higher fg% then Klay. Klay been averaging going like 5-16 every night. U know why Miami is so good, there very efficient on offense. They average the least amount of shots in the league yet one of the highest scoring teams. Its all about efficiency!!!!
Bro I just showed you the stats, same fg% but klay has better 3pt%. Numbers don't lie. And no, he doesn't fit our team better. Curry is small and isn't good on d. Monta is small and not a great defender. We need more balance. Monta doesn't fit our offense better... stop it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, just cuz yall got ur homer glasses on doesn't mean ur right.
It has nothing to do with being a homer. Most people around the league would probably agree that klay is a better fit for the warriors. Charles Barkley, who used to hate on the warriors, raves about klay and said he'd rather build a team around him than curry. I'm not saying I agree with that, but it says something. All your points you've made have discredited with facts... so miss me with that homer shit breh.

Jun 23, 2002
people still clamoring for monta? lmao. wow. i swear this team could be 82-0 and some people would find something to complain about..

and to your point about Klay, if you're gonna hate on him when he's plays badly, you better give him his props when he shuts down a great player like he did with Afflalo tonight. if you didnt see it, try to watch, bc Klay shut his ass down. and thats the magic best player who can score pretty good

Jan 18, 2006
It has nothing to do with being a homer. Most people around the league would probably agree that klay is a better fit for the warriors. Charles Barkley, who used to hate on the warriors, raves about klay and said he'd rather build a team around him than curry. I'm not saying I agree with that, but it says something. All your points you've made have discredited with facts... so miss me with that homer shit breh.
Breh, i still dont think u get it. Klay is playing to many minutes so therefore it effects his offense. Yall acting like this team is loaded with scorers were not. When we play the top teams we cant afford to have his off nights. Thats the last thing im saying.

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Breh, i still dont think u get it. Klay is playing to many minutes so therefore it effects his offense. Yall acting like this team is loaded with scorers were not. When we play the top teams we cant afford to have his off nights. Thats the last thing im saying.
No I don't think you get it.

And when we're playing top teams you think we could afford to have 2 under sized guards who can't play defense? You're completely discrediting the defensive side of the ball. We need a more balanced team and klay gives us that. I don't see how you think we'd be better with monta. Why don't you just go back and watch old games of when monta was out primary scorer and tell me how much better our team was.

Jan 18, 2006
No I don't think you get it.

And when we're playing top teams you think we could afford to have 2 under sized guards who can't play defense? You're completely discrediting the defensive side of the ball. We need a more balanced team and klay gives us that. I don't see how you think we'd be better with monta. Why don't you just go back and watch old games of when monta was out primary scorer and tell me how much better our team was.
It wasnt just Monta i said that could replace him. There a bunch of shooting guards that can be inserted into that spot cuz all Klay does is stand at the fucken 3 point line. If we got some white dude the same height as Klay and actually makes his open shots Klay would be replaced in a heartbeat. That would provide the same "balance".We playing Miami next. Im betting Klay disappears in that game and Wade shits on him

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
It wasnt just Monta i said that could replace him. There a bunch of shooting guards that can be inserted into that spot cuz all Klay does is stand at the fucken 3 point line. If we got some white dude the same height as Klay and actually makes his open shots Klay would be replaced in a heartbeat. That would provide the same "balance".We playing Miami next. Im betting Klay disappears in that game and Wade shits on him
T-Rip @T-Rip realistically, who would you trade Klay for that would be a better fit for the team? You say there's a bunch of guys who can take Klay's place...list your top 5 players who have similar contracts