Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
maybe it is those inspirational speeches that earned O'Neal them offensive touches. cuz there is no other reason to continue posting up O'Neal, has no touch on his shot or around the basket. maybe mark jack has some luv for him from their pacer days? no idea why his number gets called like that on offense. clucking lay ups and dunks. he will earn a trip to the line but his free throws are janky as fuck, huge hitch in his stroke (no martu)

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
warriors need to get there TV deals straight.
every game gets blacked out even tho i recieve the bay area comcast sports channel fine. watch pre game and post game shit fine...
when they won the fan vote on nba tv they blacked out there..
and this last time they were IN OKC and it was still blacked out... WTF?
Then i try to watch the reshowing at 10pm and that was even blacked out.... damn thats bitch made..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
yea I feel you regarding online... i fuck with firstrow for ppv events..
I didnt copp league pass because i already got sunday ticket which makes my bill $240+ for 5 months a year and since 9ers were 100% televised i feel gaffled on it.

since I am actually a clippers fan and get 100% of thier games on prime ticket league pass wasnt worth it to me...
but Golden state has strong squad and are exciting to watch plus thier attendance has not been lacking so it just sucks I get lakers on TW and even most kings games but no W's, which is the only other team i'd be interested in following this season

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
yeah fuck paying almost $300, and fuck all LA teams and all LA fans lol jk

only players i like from Clippers are Matt Barnes, Jamal Crawford, and Antawn Jamison just because they use to be a Warrior. i still got Jamison's autograph somewhere in storage from when he was a rookie with Golden State. the Clippers would be cool to watch if they didn't flop so much. im hoping to see a Warriors vs Clippers match in the playoffs or Warriors vs Thunder or Clippers vs Thunder...any of those matches would be hella entertaining

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
yea I feel you regarding online... i fuck with firstrow for ppv events..
I didnt copp league pass because i already got sunday ticket which makes my bill $240+ for 5 months a year and since 9ers were 100% televised i feel gaffled on it.

since I am actually a clippers fan and get 100% of thier games on prime ticket league pass wasnt worth it to me...
but Golden state has strong squad and are exciting to watch plus thier attendance has not been lacking so it just sucks I get lakers on TW and even most kings games but no W's, which is the only other team i'd be interested in following this season
You're obviously in the LA market, thats why you don't get warrior games.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Fasho I respect the pacific division rivalry... I'm only a clippers fan cuz I hate the lakers and enjoy rooting for the team they hate and dont want in l.a... then being contenders actually makes a difference too..
The Chris paul trade block still bothers them fools haha.
Now that I'm older I like rooting for cali teams since tha bulls fell into oblivion and d rose proved himself a sucka
Like I said in the other thread I just enjoy basketball so go warriors too.. a series with the clips would be siiiick

Props: :ab: and :ab: