Gold Rush - Alaska (Discovery Channel)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I watched the first season last year. And am now watching the second season.

These dudes are so fucking dumb. Ok, I understand that at any point they would hit a freaking Gold Mine and make Millions, BUT don't you have to know how to DIG and how to MINE to do that?

These guys are the equivelant of me going in my back yard with a shovel, start digging, and hoping I find Gold.

And to top it all off, they are losing Thousands of dollars/day. Losing their homes because they can make mortgage payments, etc.

It's entertaining as fuck to watch how stupid they are though.....

anyone else???

Mar 24, 2006
lol

It is a good show. I didn't think it was going to be that great when I first seen the previews last season. Got hooked quick on this shit.

Im surprised there isn't that many people here up on this show with it having to do with hunting for gold n' shit. Gold is the reason California is what it is today.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dont trust any of those fools on that show

you know if they actually struck millions of dollars in gold people are going to get merked. youre out in the middle of the woods with a bunch of greedy shady ass fools with machine guns and shit, yea, lol shits going to go down.

i bet the old timers have vats of acid stored away to dissolve the bodies in case they strike it super rich.

and even if it wasnt that serious i dont trust any of those motherfuckers even when it comes down to little tiny nuggets of gold. whole operation getting bankrupted but i bet that old timer fuck has a sock full of gold when his old ass leaves

i was super high one time barely awake but wasnt there a time when they actually found some gold, then the old timer pulled some shady ass shit and sold the whole property right from under everybodys eyes?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
id be the wrong guy to have out there

try and run that shit like a blood-diamond operation or some shit

"Get back to work!!" (whips the laborers)
"Oh whats this?? You trying to steal a tiny fleck of gold? This shit is worth 3 dollars, more than your life!" (executes their entire village)

lol ok nothing would ever not happen more than that would not happen... but thats how i kinda feel.. who the hell is watching out to make sure shit gets split even?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Ok so, Season 3 is full go and the Hoffmans are in over there head, yet again. (it seems) I agree with the whole dividing into 2 teams and two seperate locations, but they have done so much work already with nothing to show for it at all! Then they find out that "Big Blue", their machine is allowing Gold to trickle through and not even deposit in the slew spots.

Bad Bad Bad.

The young kid, he knows what he is doing. He ran out of land on his grandpa's land so his grandpa lent him some $$ to lease land on a neighbors property. In his first week running, he got 25 ounces!!! $40,000

That young kid is going to go somewhere in life. Although one of his crew members is flat stealing from him. I think he knows but can't do anything about it yet.

Then there is Fred and Son at the Glory hole. They can't dig in the Glory hole against because Fred found out when the snow starts melting they will get flooded out. So, they just fixed their Machine to get it back running again to clean rock and dirt for gold. And now they are working on cleaning a new location near the glory hole to dig.

Good season so far.

Mar 24, 2006
Fuck Dakota Fred.

Dude cheery picked off all the Hoffmans hard work when he swooped in and bought their claim out from under them. I hope all that snow melts up in those mountains and comes down and wipes out all his shit.

Props: JLMACN