Going to see tech n9ne next week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2011
Just got back from the show. I had a blast I missed first half of CES cru but what I saw dope. Rifts came out and killed it high five was the best song he did I was kinda dissapointed he didn't do box Chevy but he was still good. Next was Kutt Calhoun and besides tech he was the best performer. Brotha lynch was next and he came out like Hannibal lector all chained up. He did some old stuff and some new. He killed it though he had a dude with named trilla. Finally tech and kaliko came out and I can't believe how much energy they had they did everysong I wanted to hear he did parts of all his albums from anghellic to present. As far as the crowd I saw more titties than I ever have before at a rap concert. The only thing I didn't like was all the juggalos, them motherfuckers can't handle their liquor. I only saw one fight and it wasn't expected because it was in the VIP area. All in all it was a hell of a time.