Going to Europe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Im flying in2 amsterdam for 2 months at the beginning of june, anybody have any suggestions on cool spots to go 2. i did a lot of research on amsterdam already, im going to take a cannibus cup tour. im going all over eurpoe and then to ireland.

M

MrFreeze

i never been to europe so i dont know where to go but have fun and enjoy playa.

Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
All sorts of places. Stay at the Flying Pig Hostel-cool as fuck and right downtown. Hit up the Red Light for sure:) Do not go the sex shows, waste of money-you can watch people fuck for in goofy costumes for $40 or you can go fuck a FINE ASS European broad for $40...hmmm.

As for coffeeshops, try to stay away from the tourist places. I really like the Old Style. Bulldogs are all right, De Rokerij has some kill. Try and make it out to Haarlem, mostly residential but its nice and meelow out there. Besides downtown, Rembrandtsplein is the SHIT! All the museums are cool and it's just a nice place to relax and smoke. Hit up the Cannabis College in the Red Light.

At all costs, just ignore all the Moroccans selling coke/Ecstasy on the street! Don't even talk to them-they are the shadiest people on Earth!!!

Have a great time!

Apr 25, 2002
YO HUMBOLDT HIGH!!

I will be out there in MID-July. Give me your email address and I will hit you up when I'm out there. They are real big on internet cafe's in Europe so you'll have access to check it. I was out there last year w/ J~roo and we tore that shit up. Get at me!

[email protected]

May 6, 2002
i was gonna say, i think bong is hittin that shit up too, haha

hope yall have fun, i was actually thinkin about goin to sweeden this summer, maybe i'll go ahead and do it

May 2, 2002
ZoSicc said:
i was gonna say, i think bong is hittin that shit up too, haha

hope yall have fun, i was actually thinkin about goin to sweeden this summer, maybe i'll go ahead and do it
LOL - whatcha gonna do over here??

May 14, 2002
I live in Rotterdam, Amsterdam is way to crowded for me mayne

But you should hit every coffeeshop that you run into tho

2g4u what the fucc is so good about Maastricht? as far as I know that place sux

But if someone needs some more information bout holland or europe or shit hit me up in my pm

pz.