GOIN TO POINSETTIA BOWL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
It's alright, Pac 10 got some raw alumni, NFL players right now.. Tony Gonzalez, Desean Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Maurice Jones Drew.. theres others I cant name right now.

Apr 25, 2002
Pac-10 is kinda off now but ask anybody who knows bout college football. Pac-10 used to b a fuckin powerhouse!
This year a few analysts called the Pac10 the best conference. With the parody in play this year across the boards, the games were hands down much more competitive then the other conferences.

I think what we saw in BYU-Oregon State was the biggest problem the PAC10 has as a conference: Oregon State was not prepared to play. Every once in a while you'll see a PAC10 team just blow it, like Boise State - Oregon in the begining of the season.

Cal-Utah was a different game. Those were two evenly matched teams for the most part, both came prepared to play. What it has come down to with Cal, who typically is a high powered offense, is having a quarterback who can make plays and hit receivers. Cal has wasted years of talent with Longshore and now Reilly. With a stronger QB, I think Cal wins that game - without Best.

But in any case, you have to hand it to the MWC. They may only be three deep, but their three teams are damn good! As someone who roots PAC10 overall I have to tip my hat to the MWC for hands down beating two good PAC10 teams. The year isn't a wrap though for the PAC10 conference, there's still several good games in the chutes this year, and I think an Oregon victory over Ohio State and victories by Stanford against Oklahoma and Arizona against Nebraska would justify a solid season for the PAC10.

Also, something interesting I've noticed with the non-BCS conferences is they are winning recruits from California. Almost half of Utah's defense or more were California kids. That's something you just can't have happen as a conference if you wanna put the best players on the field!