Godzilla (2014)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
watched it in the DBox theter tho, shit was live in that. (its where the seats move and rumble)
I dont know anywhere that has those. But I can see that being badass for this.

The Angry Video Game Nerd did a whole series on the synopsis for all the past films. Someone else spliced them into one video. Some trippy shit I was unaware of.

Feb 10, 2006
I dont know anywhere that has those. But I can see that being badass for this.

The Angry Video Game Nerd did a whole series on the synopsis for all the past films. Someone else spliced them into one video. Some trippy shit I was unaware of.

yea that shit is live homie. we have a coulpe of these around AZ, they have a few in San Diego, Palm Springs and Anaheim i believe.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
It's great to see another Godzilla remake.
This is Mike Manson from Mike Manson Reviews. Today I will talk about the comment from Michael Mixerr about the new Godzilla movie. Michael Mixerr made a comment about the new Godzilla movie. He commented, that it is great to see another Godzilla remake. I think he said this, because he likes Godzilla movies.

This is Mike Manson for Mike Manson Reviews. I hope you liked my review about Michael Mixerrs comment about the new Godzilla movie.