Godzilla (2014)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Got back from seeing this a few hours ago. It's... well... fucking epic. I think that's the best way to describe it. I'd say for a reboot, it's on par with Batman Begins. Don't listen to complaints about how there isn't enough Godzilla in it or how it's slow in the beginning. There's just the right amount of Godzilla tease to build up his epic reveal, and the pace is the definition of brisk. It's a 130 minute movie that feels more like 100 minutes.

Feb 10, 2006
heard nothing but good/great reviews for this! only complaints that ive heard was the actors they had on screen most of the time should've been reversed as to the actors who were playing the smaller roles were alot better and should've had more screen time.

im going to checc this out for sure but prolly wait a few days, i hate when the theaters are pacced with annoying ass ppl. i guess im unluccy when it comes to piccing out my seat lol

Feb 10, 2006
i thought it dragged a lil at first but kept me entertained for the most part. i do stand corrected tho from my previous post in which the small roles of some shouldve been switched around. i dont want to say what happens becauce im sure theres someone that'll complain about spoilers.watched it in the DBox theter tho, shit was live in that. (its where the seats move and rumble)