goddamn goddamn goddamn fuck fuuuuuuuck you yankees.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
pieces of shit did it to me again...

when varitek was at bat with runners on the corners w 1 out and they were up 3 to zero i think in the 3rd inning...i knew it i knew it...i was telling grady little..."sacrifice the runner home...the chances of this situation happening again are slim, the chances of the yankees coming back kare humongous no mnatter what lead"...wtf does grady do?...he lets varitek swing away...next thing you know...him and the next dope are out...and that ONE run would have won them tha game...that simgle ONE run would have sent the rich snobs son a biotch yankees packing...instead the yankees tied it and when jeter got on base...i knew that shit was over....i just had a feeling...but even then when martinez was left in i had a glimmer of hope...then they tied...and thats when i knew it was over.

goddamn bambino...and goddamn that goat in chicago...

GO MARLINS!

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
and goddamn the 1st basemen, muller i think...you dont try to outrun a faster runner than you...you take the ball out of your fucking glove, and you toss it to pedro who is already on the fucking base for an easy out...what the fuck do you do?...you sprint for 1st base and end up faceplanting about 6 feet from the bag...sonuvabitch.

there were bigger forces in these playoffs...i belive in curses...shit went soooo fucking wrong for it to be simple fuck ups even though thats what they were.

and those long faces when the yankees were losing...i was smiling like a dog...fucking bandwagon tag along fans...id like to see werhe all these spoiled pieces of shit would be if it werent for their teams run...theyd be nowhere to be seen because they all tag along for the championship...let that team run out of money and players and championship runs you wont see 50% of the fans that have been there since they began their run...moterhfuckers.