go to sharper image and check out the beam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
how the hell would this be the future of production? you dont actually create anything. Instead of pressing a button to play the sample you wave your hand/finger across the infrared beam

Feb 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
how the hell would this be the future of production? you dont actually create anything. Instead of pressing a button to play the sample you wave your hand/finger across the infrared beam
im talkin about the technology in general..shit is ill...no shit the beamz isnt the future of production cuz its not a actual instrument....but i do think in a couple years where gunna some shit like this cross over into the midi world...and if they do it right...shit is gunna be the future cuz this is some FUTURISTIC ass shit!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
This piece of technology itself is sick, I agree.

But, more or less a Toy.

Shit is still GANGSTA though. LOL. I can't get over the dudes demonstrating the hardware, classic.

And yeah that weird ass controller that was posted up I wasn't really feeling either.

I'll stick to Keys, MPC Style Pads & Real Instruments.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I love how the dudes "playing" are all in to it.....Making faces like an 80's glam band guitarist....the "oh" face...The "biting my lower lip because this is so hard to play" face etc. etc.

On a side note, Samos did you get that screen shot I PM'd you?