Go Seahawks!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
Glad to see them win on the road against St Louis, And they almost won against Washington cept for Josh Browns missed kicc, Still early in the season, but im optomistic

May 11, 2002
Im not to worry about the Texans, however I am worried about Dallas. That will be a HUGE game. This years team looks better then last years, but im still nervous about the big games.

Mar 16, 2005
You all better beat Houston!

Also thank the league for moving you out of the AFC WEST. Now that you get to play SF & Stl twice a year things aren't too bad. Hell I almost forgot tough Az Cards also. Hell the rest of your divison has just as much wins as the Broncos combined. Tough wins there.

Seriously though, I like the Hawks better than all the other NFC teams...since they were a twice a year opponent. You guys should have no trouble winning the division, hopefully make it a good run in the playoffs as well!!!!

May 11, 2002
Yeah the NFC West is a joke. I remember back in the day when they had to deal with all the AFC West, that shit wasn't easy to watch. Now when they play the Cardnials or the 9 ers they look like Super Bowl contenders.

The AFC is staked now. Patriots, Colts, Pitsburgh and Denver are all solid squads however I can't say the same for the NFC. All but two AFC teams are in the top 10 of ESPN"S power rankings. And thats the Falcons and the Giants.