GO KINGS, GO KINGS, GO KINGS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^^^^
fatal, you talk to much.. talk while your punk ass QUEERS last.. you are defenely in my list and i will get back at you when L.A runs all over SAC..
LAKERS CRUSH THE KINGS AND ARCO-BARN WITH YOUR GAY ASS COW-SOUND..

Apr 25, 2002
i could give a shyt son. LMFAO i dont even lyke bazketball that much. LoL. cap on tha Kingz all u want, i dont give a shyt. but ive been watchin thiz year and tha Kingz are lookin better than tha Lakerz. so fuck you and fuck tha Lakerz. tha only reazon im even sayin FUCK THA LAKERZ iz cuz mozt of you Lakerz fanz are errogant piecez of shyt. lyke i said b4, your weak ass team cant win without Saq, so u should be lickin hiz nutz about now (if you're not already).
u say i talk too much? all you laker fanz talk too Goddam much!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^
nigga dont like basketball cause the lakers been running this shit for the past 3 years.. yeah stick to tigger wood and your bullshit golf then..

Apr 25, 2002
caffeine said:
^^^^
nigga dont like basketball cause the lakers been running this shit for the past 3 years.. yeah stick to tigger wood and your bullshit golf then..
firzt off i aint a "nigga" and 2nd, i dont lyke bazketball cuz itz not my sport and never will be. at leazt not a sport i lyke to watch, i do lyke to PLAY tho. i dont give a shyt who runz it. i lyke football, remember when Denver wuz runnin it? that aint my team and i didnt stop lyking football. so shut your faggot ass up with all that nonsense. punk bytch.