Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Blood Money, whose birth name was Mario Hess, and another 28-year-old acquaintance were approached by two gunmen in the 5600 block of South Elizabeth Avenue around 9:30 p.m.

Blood Money, 33, was shot 10 times. According to the Chicago Tribune, the gunman fired from different weapons and left more than two-dozen shell casings in the street.

Blood Money was found lying on a sidewalk and later pronounced dead at John H. Stroger Hospital, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

His 28-year-old acquaintance is currently in stable condition at Stroger, according to the Tribune.
:siccness:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nuttkase @Nuttkase was supposed to post his recent loosies but idk if you'd like em

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Gino Marley - Intro (Flava) [Prod. By ProtegeBeatz] (2:58)
02. Gino Marley - Ya Boi (Feat. Fredo Santana) [Prod. By DirtyVans] (3:59)
03. Gino Marley - Made Men [Prod. By DreeTheDrummer] (2:12)
04. Gino Marley - Understand [Prod. By DJKenn] (3:26)
05. Gino Marley - Wanna Be [Prod. By Young Chop] (2:52)
06. Gino Marley - Last Night (Feat. Lil Herb & SD) [Prod. By Tarentino] (4:38)
07. Gino Marley - Jugg [Prod. By Protegebeatz] (2:27)
08. Gino Marley - With Da Shit (Feat. Fredo Santana) (2:19)
09. Gino Marley - Double R [Prod. By Protegebeatz] (3:51)
10. Gino Marley - Anyway (Feat. Yung Gleesh) (4:06)
11. Gino Marley - This And That [Prod. By DJ Kenn] (3:06)
12. Gino Marley - Believe Me [Prod. By 808OnDaTrack] (3:07)
13. Gino Marley - Outro [Prod. By DjKenn] (2:27)

Gino Marley - Greater Than Great - DJ Bandz, Trap-A-Holics

Jan 18, 2006
Its over for Keef. His music just aint the same these days and he fucked up over and over while being on Interscope. When 50 Cent tries to help you, you should be more willing to take his advise. He has noone to blame but himself.

http://beat-box.com/?url=http://all...ive-chief-keef-dropped-by-interscope-records/

Rapper Chief Keef has been quietly dropped from Interscope Records.

Sources tell AllHipHop, the separation occurred about two weeks ago, a source said.

Earlier this year, matters began to sour with Chief Keef, his camp and the bosses at Interscope. Our source maintains Interscope began to “subtly disassociate” itself from the 19-year-old rapper after he had a series of legal cases sprout up in 2013 and 2014, ranging from lawsuits to drug offenses. He also went into rehab for an addiction to lean, an illegal drink that mixes promethazine and codeine. A March 2014 shoot out in Chicago, which authorities linked Keef to, allegedly further damaged the relationship with Interscope.

After that, the Chicago rapper relocated to Los Angeles in a new mansion this past summer in an effort to change the energy surrounding his life. The move not only got him away from his troubled roots in Chicago, but much closer to his label. This is where sources say the tension intensified.

“Keef and his people tried to keep the label accountable (once Keef moved to Los Angeles) but Interscope didn’t seem interested in dropping a new album. Keef’s team tried to have formal meetings but nothing moved,” an anonymouse source told AllHipHop. Additionally, there was some left over bad blood stemming from how Chief Keef’s first album was marketed and promoted.

Insiders say friction intensified until there were arguments with higher-ups in Interscope over how Keef’s career was being handled. Shortly thereafter, Keef was quietly released from his contract, sources said.

Furthermore, Keef has a new album that will probably be put out next year through his own imprint label Glory Boyz Entertainment.

Chief Keef was signed to Interscope Records in 2012 and in December released his first commercial album, Finally Rich. The album only pushed about 50,000 units even though Keef’s persona,public awareness and popularity would seem to warrant more sales. Today, Finally Rich still has not moved over 200,000 copies.

Representatives for Interscope Records were not immediately available to comment.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
he a young kid and didnt know how to deal with success. he was very irresponsible and wreckless. he didnt understand that by his actions he was destroying interscopes investment. why as a major am i going to put albums out for a juvenile delinquent drug addict? its for the best for both parties.
that being said this is great news. keef shoulda never signed a deal to begin with. i hope the young man returns to top form and reclaims the drill rap king title lol leave the lean and the flats alone. smoke the good tree and get in the booth.

Jan 18, 2006
For a kid like this it means everything. He only has a certain type of fanbase to begin with indicated by his shitty album sales. He had as much buzz as he could have possibly had right before releasing his debut album and it flopped bad. This is all that he had left cuz his music sucks now, his rap voice has took a turn for the worst almost as bad as Shyne. I havent liked a Keef song since 2012, what a year he had and what a downfall since

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
you sound like darkshowdown with these outdated concept of album flops & success. interscope invested all of $5k in the love sosa video(thats all they invested in the album period) & finally rich was in the black(aka turned a profit) real quick. he doesn't have the personality type or track record to "play the game" labels want you to but the game is dying & becoming less relevant every year. thats why its all about investing in rappers with a built in buzz or fanbase like asap rocky, even kreayshawn had a deal. they're desperate to keep their system alive & it shows.

keef just needs to stop catching charges so he can tour & he'll be good.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
For a kid like this it means everything. He only has a certain type of fanbase to begin with indicated by his shitty album sales. He had as much buzz as he could have possibly had right before releasing his debut album and it flopped bad. This is all that he had left cuz his music sucks now, his rap voice has took a turn for the worst almost as bad as Shyne. I havent liked a Keef song since 2012, what a year he had and what a downfall since
not necessarily my friend. major labels arent how they are used to either. there isnt any artist development. they want to cash in on whats hot, no promo, then move to the next. look at trinidad james.
chief keef had 22 million views for i dont like before he got signed. thats pretty damn impressive and he had a cult following of fans like me. once he got signed and got the major lable advance he started fuckin it off and again rightfully so dude was what 16, 17 when he got signed. i think also interscope didnt know what to do with him either. finally rich was an ok album thats why it sold what it sold.
like 0r0 said u dont need a major. keef dont need it. keep pumpin out them drill rap hits, get them youtube views up, tour. indie is where its at. think of it like this niggas get 8 racks for every million views on youtube i do believe. dont quote me but i think my math is close. who needs a major. he needs to get his music back to quality though