GLOCK .40 AUTO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
BAMMER said:
just like u met d.o.g. you bitch.
a fully auto .40.....hahahaha
CUZZ CAKC COOL
D.O.G. never wanted 2 meet me jus like you dont wanna meet me.& who you callin a bitch i dont see your mama around or ya daddy either.lol

& you get'em up cuzz you know you cant see me - mac money

Mar 11, 2004
i dont want to sleep with you man! have you gone crazy??? i just wanted to get a cone and chill ya dig, but you on some ol faggit shit. you need to fuck off boy before i get dem homiez on yo azz cuuuzzz i got a tec 4593 and it peels back dem .223's and it will split yo wizig and put yo head on wall street cuzz, da fuck outta here with that fag shit

Jun 16, 2004
(YAWN)FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont got nothin & you wouldnt strike a match in a blackout you soft ass weenie

like biggie told that 1 fool "YOU SOFT DUDE"

last reply MAGGOT

Mar 11, 2004
aaahhh shi doo this homo done done it now, he was hittin my pm box talkin about how he wanna have a weiner roast with me in his back yard, and i was like dam duuude i dont get down like thizat and he said "its all good pimp, i like to be on the bottom and you can stick it in me" and i was like damn cuzz we dont do that you need to take that up to broadway!

Apr 25, 2002
a fully auto glock .40.....? thats kinda silly. i mean, why? just get a tech nine. either one is gonna be crappy and probably jam on you.get a real compact automatic firearm, like a mini mac or something. better yet, we dont need people like you carrying guns, so stick to a sling shot. im wonderin where a G like you gets firing practice at....? it aint exactly easy to set up a practice range in the "ghetto" without there being some sort of problem. you hit up the gun ranges, go out to the pass, got soem G's with property out in the boons? i see the reply now... "i get my practice bustin caps at slob ass niccas".

on another note, ive had a few home boys bang white power. but lets get real, when youre spending a few years in a place where the white man is the nigger, you do what you hafto to not get singled out by the brothas and ese's, and even the arians. not sayin its right, but if i got put in that position, id probably do it. you can be a streetster whiteboy form the hood kickin it with all brothers, but once you step into that joint its a different ball game.