GLOCK .40 AUTO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
.44 mag said:
naw it aint my first burner.& whats wrong wit talkin about them?cant we talk about other stuff in here other then the NW music scene?
Actually.....I believe it's sole purpose is to talk about NW music and related events. I don't really have a problem with people talkin' about unrelated shit though.....I would be a hypocrite to say that I did for the simple fact that I have the "Clown on Chili" thread goin'. But talkin' about burners? I dunno......just seems childish.

Feb 24, 2004
ESRMUSIC said:
WHITE POWER MY ASS!! IF YOU GOT THE KKK BLOOD IN YOU MEET A NIGGA SOME WHERE, YOU BITCH ASS FAG ASS PISSY SHEET MUTHA YOU KNOW THE REST BITCH ASS SUCKA FO RED KNECK TRICK.BRING YA SHEET TO THE FRONT YARD..........
See im always running into slow mothafuckers on this thread, alright here im going to explain what I meant to the 50th stupid shit on here. I was making fun of that redneck shooting his gun alright cool and I said White Power to be a smart ass just joking around. If you think I was really racist why would I be on this forum? Why would I be buying some of these artist cd's? Now you can think about that and apologize when you feel like it lol

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
BITCH ASS BOY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, ITS GANSTA OWN MINE AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE WE CAN DROP THE COMPUTER AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. AINT NO FAKE GANSTA SHIT HERE SUCKA!! GET @ ME. I JUST DIDNT GET YOUR FAG ASS POST TRICK, NOW WHAT MR CRANK FACE?? HOLLA!!

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
ESRMUSIC said:
BITCH ASS BOY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, ITS GANSTA OWN MINE AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE WE CAN DROP THE COMPUTER AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. AINT NO FAKE GANSTA SHIT HERE SUCKA!! GET @ ME. I JUST DIDNT GET YOUR FAG ASS POST TRICK, NOW WHAT MR CRANK FACE?? HOLLA!!
Calm down stop bangin Chuck D damm typing this tuff talk.No foreal why you can't call me???

Feb 24, 2004
ESRMUSIC said:
Well maybe you should think before you speak thats a start.