Glen Rice boned Sarah Palin...in 1987. When "had a “fetish” about black men".

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Glen Rice boned Sarah Palin...in 1987. When "had a “fetish” about black men".

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/14/2406810/palin-and-miami-heats-glen-rice.html

Palin and Miami Heat’s Glen Rice had a one-night tryst

A new book about tea party darling Sarah Palin has a salacious revelation about her sex life involving a well-known Miami sports star.

According to The National Enquirer, which obtained an advance copy of a book about Palin by investigative writer Joe McGinniss — Palin and former Miami Heat player Glen Rice had a one-night tryst back in 1987.

At the time, the former Alaska governor, now 47, was single, just out of college and working as a sports reporter at Anchorage TV station KTUU.

Rice, 44, who lives in Coral Gables, was a promising junior basketball player at the University of Michigan.

Their encounter occurred while Rice was in Anchorage attending a basketball tournament and Palin apparently covered the event. Months later, in 1988, Palin eloped with her high school sweetheart Todd Palin. The two are still married.

Quoting from the book, the tabloid said that at the time, the 23-year-old Palin had a “fetish” about black men.

Rice was contacted by McGinniss and the former Heat confirmed the one-night stand with the woman who became famous as Republican vice presidential candidate, the tabloid said.

He could not be reached for comment on Wednesday, as the story spread on the Internet and on sports talk radio shows.

The 6-7 guard/forward was the Heat’s first real star and led Miami to its first playoff series against the Chicago Bulls. Rice was the first Heat player to average 20 points per game in a season.

Rice averaged 18 points and four rebounds in 1,000 regular season games with the Miami Heat, Charlotte Hornets, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Clippers.

Rice’s best stretch was with the Charlotte Hornets in the 1996-1997 season when he was third in the league in scoring behind Michael Jordan and Karl Malone averaging 26 points per game.

In 2008, after his retirement, Rice was arrested in Miami on suspicion of felony battery in a domestic incident involving his estranged wife, Cristy, who eventually became one of The Real Housewives of Miami on Bravo.

Police say he assaulted a man that he found hiding in her closet. Rice surrendered to police and was released on bond. Charges were later dropped. The couple divorced.

McGinniss’ book called, The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, is set to be released next Tuesday. In an unusual move, McGinniss rented a house next door to the Palins in her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, while researching and writing his book.

McGinniss figures prominently in an episode of her recent reality television show, Sarah Palin’s Alaska, where she complains about him as a neighbor, and says of his interest in her life: "It’s just none of his flippin’ business."

McClatchy News Service reporter Erika Bolstad contributed to this report.

Jul 5, 2009
They was talkin bout her this morning on a show called The Border Patrol. I was crackin up at work but why would she have a fetish about black men cuz there aint many in Alaska. I guess she was deprived.

May 6, 2009
I'd smash Sarah Palin fa sho. Probably looked even better when she was that age, too lazy to google pics though.

May 6, 2009
Shit, I think she looks better now as a MILF lol. Maybe it's just that hair, but that was the style back then I guess. Props to Glen Rice though.