GLEN BECK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
you and your homie must be fucking retarded then.

Lewis Black puts it best...

and I'm not even a "raging liberal" or anything... but there's a reason that dude's pathetic show has lost over a million viewers since January...

Apr 26, 2006
His show was better before he started doing the black board school shit.

It's all the same shit now, gets very boring.

I like listening to Michael Savage. Dude is a fucking nut.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
^ coming from an admitted crackhead.
I quit smoking crack in January. Substance control is part of the liberal agenda anyway. America had chemical freedom until the early 1900's. Liberal judges on the Supreme Court and members of the Constitutional Convention that voted for prohibition in the 30's were clearly misguided. The same goes for any member of congress that voted for the CSA and CSAEA.

Apr 25, 2002
His show was better before he started doing the black board school shit.

It's all the same shit now, gets very boring.

I like listening to Michael Savage. Dude is a fucking nut.
michael savage, glen beck, bill o'reilly are all fuckin lackys each and everyone one of them same with sean hanity need to be pulled from there bed in the middle of the night drug out to the street and shot in the back of the head right after they were kickn and scream and begging for there life.......

Sep 16, 2008
michael savage, glen beck, bill o'reilly are all fuckin lackys each and everyone one of them same with sean hanity need to be pulled from there bed in the middle of the night drug out to the street and shot in the back of the head right after they were kickn and scream and begging for there life.......
It's pretty apparent that you are what you hate lol