Giving Thanks...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I feel we have been blessed and I am greatful for plenty this Thanksgiving.
I personally would like to thank god for all the opportunities this year. I wanna thank my family, my KVE family (Robb, Myth, Hydro, Trife, Chill, Twamp Nina, Rock D, Majesty) for keepin it movin and helpin to build sumpin even bigger in 2003. I wanna thank the fans and supporters who have been down since day 1 and who have continued to support regardless of what inner and outer turmoil presents itself. I wanna thank my siccness homiez including Vampz for keepin the network alive, Raptalk homiez including Junior for keepin the raptalk movement alive... I wanna thank all the labels, artists and producers who network with us and show us much love and respect. I wanna thank the former artists that helped the cause, even though we may not be on good terms, I'm just sayin' thanx for the contributions and hope that maybe one day we can all iron out the differences. This game is ugly and can turn one against the other under the smallest of circumstances. Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday. Be safe and enjoy it with your loved ones.

Oct 14, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
first i would like to thank GOD and my mom for puttin me here i would like to thank big rob,beno,myth,mag,and the rest of the kve fam. For makin my dream a reality theres real love here and i am fellin that. thanks to all the kve fans and lets keep it movin for the 2k3 one love
lil hydro locc

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Right on Gambeno's and lil hydros...lol.........u still tired from that al niter?........but Thankz to the lord for help me through sum hard shit, and still hard, but we doing whut we do, good looking ppls, sup Mike gimme a call, i got sum turkey for ya, we can chopp it up on sum thangz home boy

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i of course thank God for blessing me day in and day out and helping me maintain a level head out here with all the bullshit in new york and all the bullshit with this terrorism (i am in the military) i thank my fiancee' for sticking with me even tho we are 3000 miles away and i haven't seen her in 6 months but she still loves me as much as the first time she told me. i thank my family for never turning their back on me, aswell as the homies i am fortunate enough to have. i thank the Lord again for helping me notice the wolves in sheep's clothing out there tryna get me for what i have. i thank the record labels on this site for letting the supporters know what's up first hand. and i am thankful that eNe's continue to stand their ground. i wish everyone could see the Lord's forgiving heart and nature and devote their lives to him instead of a life of crime, but the fact that they are still alive gives them a chance to see tommorrow, a day that they may change and give their heart to the Lord. stay up everyone and God bless