GIMME UR OPINION YALL, YA BOI BIG JUNE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
It sound really good,but whether you should do a mixtape or not is a question thats hard to answer.If you gonna hit the pavement hard and push it its a great thing..but if you just gonna do the mixtape and sit back and see what it does on some internet shops and what not...I probably wouldnt.Might as well just do an album...people are real leary with mixtapes these days unless you already have a good size fanbase..this discusion Ive had just over the last few days with some artist im working with

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man june you gon fuck around and be the most anticipated nigga in San Diego period..and i aint gon spell it like dago cuz this our city and imma spell it right..

get that album together.. if it together try ya best to get that out while the kitchens hot... imma cop that one. peace to any nigga hustlin within 5 miles of my old stompin grounds..imma support yall no matter what.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
"CANT STOP A HUSTLA" IS A COO TRAKK......

...BUT.."SKYLINE NIGGA"....IS A HARD ASS REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL....THATS THE BIZZNESS RIGHT THERE.....

I FEEL THAT REGARDLESS OF WHAT VENTURE YOU TAKE IF THE NAME "BIG JUNE" IS ON IT...NIGGAZ IS FUKKIN WIT IT...IM ONE OF THEM.

"YOUNG RIDERZ" IS STILL MY ALLTIME FAVORITE SMASH(from you) THO!

Beads

Sicc OG
May 22, 2005
Im really feelin your shit homie...if you ever need it on the east coast streets just holla at me and we can make it happen....

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
DucefaceD said:
"CANT STOP A HUSTLA" IS A COO TRAKK......

...BUT.."SKYLINE NIGGA"....IS A HARD ASS REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL....THATS THE BIZZNESS RIGHT THERE.....

I FEEL THAT REGARDLESS OF WHAT VENTURE YOU TAKE IF THE NAME "BIG JUNE" IS ON IT...NIGGAZ IS FUKKIN WIT IT...IM ONE OF THEM.

well im a young rider,but only in the night
cause im not the one to get caught slippn
and pull a 25 ta life
and im still a young O.G. from the set

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
bigjunenigga! said:
U KNOW EVERYBODY SHIT HUH? U BEEN A SOUTHEAST FAN FOR A MIN.
HUH. OUR MUSIC IS DIFFERENT THAN L.A MUSIC, HUH, U THINK SO?
yeah i remember as far back as about 90-92 I was at a barbeque chopping it up with godfather ed about you....we was discussing you..repo ric and your situation.i remeber calling repo ric in about 92 trying to help you set up some consignment on the eastcoast where i was at...i was in the military and I had people from chicago,tenessee,new york bumping that big june tape..and they all liked it.I bought a few tapes from repo sold them at this one swapmeet in newport news va..but repo made it more of a hassle then it was worth..if he wouldve made it worth my while..like I wasnt trying to make any money...shit give me some promo material,or something..I was thinking along the lines as the military homies get 30 days vacation a year and they from all over so when they take there vacation Id have them set-up shop at the moms and pops in there states..etc...
Dago rap to me was appealing to me back then cause they sounded like(best described) a cross between L.A. and the bay back then and today most of it stayed true to them roots,and i feel its gonna pay off sometime down the line.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
DucefaceD said:
THAT SONG RIGHT THERE IS MY FAV OF ALL TIME TOO HOMIE.U PUT THAT ON AND IT MAKES YOU WANNA SMACK ANYBODY THAT WANNA TALK SHIT ABOUT SOUTHEAST!

"ROLLIN THRU SOUTHEAST THE HOME WHERE THE GANGSTAS KICK IT, IN MY LAP I KEEP MY GAT IN CASE THINGS GET WICKED"

THAT SHIT IS MASHIN

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
45park1904 said:
THAT SONG RIGHT THERE IS MY FAV OF ALL TIME TOO HOMIE.U PUT THAT ON AND IT MAKES YOU WANNA SMACK ANYBODY THAT WANNA TALK SHIT ABOUT SOUTHEAST!

"ROLLIN THRU SOUTHEAST THE HOME WHERE THE GANGSTAS KICK IT, IN MY LAP I KEEP MY GAT IN CASE THINGS GET WICKED"

THAT SHIT IS MASHIN

REAL SPIT.....

ITS DEFINATELY A MOTIVATER.