Gift for all my true nor cal steelers fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2004
Whats up Yall, I got three steelers Songs u can download from me. One id fromthis year its preety good, and the other r from like 2001 2002. Its all rap no rock of course.

to get these lnks u must answer a triva question, first 3 to post answer will get a link to all three songs, I hope still will keep all the other steeler 2004-5 dick riders off this post. Its worth it.

1st Question
During the 1995 Steelers vs Colts Afc Chmpionship game, who broke up Harbaugh's hail mary pass intended for Aaron Bailey to secure the win for the steelers.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i was born and raised in a steeler household so thats pretty easy...its randy fuller,my step-dad has a poster of that play

but i dont want the songs

Jun 18, 2004
precessionpower said:
1st Question
During the 1995 Steelers vs Colts Afc Chmpionship game, who broke up Harbaugh's hail mary pass intended for Aaron Bailey to secure the win for the steelers.
Who threw two picks in the superbowl that year...and made a noname wack ass corner back into a superbowl MVP?
P.S. I hate the cowboys.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Jae Reekay said:
Weird...how are so many born in the Bay...but are fans of outta town teams...what ever happen to hometown luv????
not a steeler fan just for the record

Nov 3, 2003
www.remy.com
L Mac-a-docious said:
Who threw two picks in the superbowl that year...and made a noname wack ass corner back into a superbowl MVP?
P.S. I hate the cowboys.
Neil O'Donnell (who was bought). Larry Brown was the corner. (If I remember it right...I've tried to forget that game) he threw another one at the end of the game to Deion.

Feb 18, 2004
SiccFucc said:
not a steeler fan just for the record
not trying to dound rude. but i hate the niners and them sorry ass raiders. fucken hate them . i hate them. sorrry bout that, i love the steelers.

will post up a link to these songs in a hour. has anyone heard any of these yet.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Jae Reekay said:
Weird...how are so many born in the Bay...but are fans of outta town teams...what ever happen to hometown luv????
MAN THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS, HOME TOWN HEROS, WENT TO SCHOOL WITH,THEY FAMMILY,THEY MANDE A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF THEM, ARE FROM PIT? NEXT TIME YOU GO TO A SKREWATTLE'S SPORTS TEAM...LOOK A ROUND, ESP. A CALI TEAM.....CHIT I TRIPPED HOW MANY HEADS CAME OUT TO SEE NASH WHEN HE WAS WITH DAL. IT SEEMED LIKE 1/4 TO 1/3 OF CANADIANS HAD GOOD SEATS, MEMBER IN THE 90'S U COULD NOT GET A BULLS N SONICS GAME TICKET?