Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
As much as I want the Giants to take the division, we really need San Diego to Start Losing while we are Winning. Right now we are still 5 back. Its all in the hands of the padres, hopefully they choke hard and start losing this week before we face them for a 4 game series next week.

Sep 25, 2005
how do you spell 9 games below .500. typical Giants fans getting all excited and happy while they are the laughing stock of MLB if they happen to get into the playoff around 9 games under .500

i sure would love it if the Dodgers threw their 3rd stringers out their against SD on the final days

May 10, 2002
LA DODGERS YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK YES THEY ARE NINE BELOW BUT WHATS THERE RECORD WITH BONDS IN THE LINEUP, NOW SHUT YOUR FUCKEN MOUTH, NOONE WOULD WANT TO PLAY THE GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS WITH BONDS IN THE LINEUP HE ADDS SO MUCH MORE FIRE TO THAT TEAM, JUST CUZ THE DODGERS ARE TRULY THE LAUGHING STOCKS THIS YEAR DONT TRY TO POINT THE FINGER TO ANOTHER TEAM, YEAH THE DODGERS STARTED OFF AS THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AND WE ALL SAW HOW LONG THAT LASTED, BONDS IS THE GREATEST HITTER OF ALL TIME AND THE DODGERS WILL NEVER HAVE ANYONE EVEN CLOSE TO THAT CALIBER FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

Sep 25, 2005
btu at least we have 5 World SeriesTitles, ya i said that right 5 World SeriesTitles come talk to me after you get your first title.

back to the giants, its so funny listening to KNBR and listening to all the gaints fans calling in with their panties all wet because they are 3 games back (10 below .500) and thinking they have a chance. LOL

With Bonds in the line up, all you have is more walks, and another 40 some odd year old player. to go with your other 40 or so year old players that are doing to great for you guys like Jeff Fassero, and Moises Alou,

and who cares what their record is with bonds in the lineup, what has he played in 10 or so games????

and about no1 would want to play the giants in the playoffs with bonds in the lineup. LOL every team if given the choice would CHOOSE to play the Giants.

but thats ok look at the bright side :cool: , at least there is always NEXT YEAR, when Bonds will be 50, and Alou will be 50, and Fassero will be 60, and Visquel will be 40, and F. Alou will be 90. LOL and your young guys with so much potential that "swing at slop nightly" will be 30 something. LOL!!!

oh ya and i forgot to mention great off season pickup with Benitez, he did a heck of a job this year (how many games did he blow against the Dodgers who are a AAA team with the exception of Kent due to injuries). LOL

Sep 12, 2002
LA Dodgers said:
how do you spell 9 games below .500. typical Giants fans getting all excited and happy while they are the laughing stock of MLB if they happen to get into the playoff around 9 games under .500

i sure would love it if the Dodgers threw their 3rd stringers out their against SD on the final days
you shouldnt be talking DOGERS ARE 18 GAMES UNDER .500 AFTER 13-2 START