GI cds autographed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Yes, another GI cd for sale post. Here's how I do it though.

$12 clams shipped with a Mr.Maja original autograph & a pinch of Anthrax. You never know what could come about from GI so these little morsels could evolve into a collector's heirloom someday. Can't beat that right there, a top shelf cd & the Maja Hancock, c'mon now, that's highway robbery. A limit of 50 copies with autographs for the true ones aka my STEEL MECHANIZMZ. Gone & get yours while I'm still in human flesh form.

Email me @ [email protected] for details.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
For all of those that have harassed my email I will be @ you ASAP with details on the postal information. I appreciate the strong support.

For the "sleepaz"...they goin' quicker than I even expected so hit me up before they gone.

May 3, 2002
Dont need one.. still got that Mr. Maja signed flat on tha wall from when the bastard was gonna sign to KVE but got sluggish.. Truely a rarity .. :D

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
That don't even look like me, lol. I could post the OG pic & you'd see what I mean. That pic was hella stretched out to fit on the 8x10. G-Reez always got the archives stocked with some trickery. Next he'll be postin up the Savotage cover.

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
wow that looks so P.Q., lol. That's not even the finished version of that album cover. You are a hogg for that one Mr.700 Block. That was before I put the Syklark, the yellow tape & made the "Stang" green. Trippin' off this one.

Apr 26, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:
Yes, another GI cd for sale post. Here's how I do it though.

$12 clams shipped with a Mr.Maja original autograph & a pinch of Anthrax. You never know what could come about from GI so these little morsels could evolve into a collector's heirloom someday. Can't beat that right there, a top shelf cd & the Maja Hancock, c'mon now, that's highway robbery. A limit of 50 copies with autographs for the true ones aka my STEEL MECHANIZMZ. Gone & get yours while I'm still in human flesh form.

Email me @ [email protected] for details.

Damn...can I get one?(minus the anthrax)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hmm....I remember hearing that I would get an autographed copy about 8 months ago....I dunno what happened to that though. :(