ghostriding in a video game??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
drunkinfool said:
what about gettin on th e car dancin? on the roof? jumpin in the back seat? hell, even goin thru the back seat, an out the trunk? we go dummy here.....not jus some rodea dust shoulders.....damn, jay-z does that now huh? wow....
THANK YOU!.. I was tryna tell them that same exact shit but they wanted them corny ass dances instead

May 7, 2002
Some of you are so fucking lame with all the "this is hella gay, this is fake..blah blah blah" remarks.

Its a video game! What did you expect them to do? Have a bunch of black guys hanging out the sides of a car shaking their dreads, wearing vans, and having a thizz face while bumping Mac Dre??

Dec 5, 2005
5ive1en said:
Some of you are so fucking lame with all the "this is hella gay, this is fake..blah blah blah" remarks.

Its a video game! What did you expect them to do? Have a bunch of black guys hanging out the sides of a car shaking their dreads, wearing vans, and having a thizz face while bumping Mac Dre??
i dont care wut u say that shit was fuckin gay.. i was up there shakin my dreads goin dumb on em tryna tell em thats wut i would do if i was ghostridin or hop on the car or sumthin but they wanted me to do them corny ass dances so i let them cornball niggaz do it instead. i'm jus sayin it coulda been alot better