Ghostbusters The Video Game!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Went to block buster and picked it up today.. i can already tell this is gonna be a really fun game :) the voice acting and graphics are defiantly a plus.. so far i've only captured the first ghost but the controls seem pretty smooth, seem's like this game has a chance to throw some good boss fights at ya'..

Lookin foward to beatin it this week :)

Feb 13, 2006
I already beat it. It seemed pretty good as far as the gameplay and the controls were easy to get use too. The only problem I had was that it took over a year to finally get out to stores and I know they wanted to release around the 25th anniversary of the original movie but, they could have had alot more levels with a longer story.

Overall pretty good though.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah i'm sort of disapointed hearin that it's only 6-7hours long.. But from what i've heard the multiplayer modes are pretty fun to play after u beat the game.. I jus think that it switched hands from too many different developers and not much time was spent actually workin on the game because of it.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I rented it and so far im havin a blast.. But i've only been able to get like 3 hours into it cuz i keep gettin interupted by fuckin work lol.. If you're a fan and the online modes are actually "fun" (i heard theres on where you dunk slam ghosts into traps which sounds hella fun) then it's gonna be a buy, but if you're jus lookin for a good game to play then it's defiantly a rent, thats what i did/look at it.

Nov 15, 2005
I like it so far (PS3 version). The graphics are clean. I'm about halfway thru the game and I've already battled Stay Puft and the Librarian.

Apr 20, 2003
My lady bought me this game for father's day.... Havent had a chance to play it but when I get home today from work I'm gonna slap it in my Xbox

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Good game up until the cementary.. i just spent an hour trying to "teather" those fucking angle things into the gate.. died like 10 times.. i know im at the last level, but after that, i dont even care.. fuck this game..

it'd be a good game if the health status wasn't so weird and you didn't get 1hit knockdowns every 10seconds.. i dont even know which ghost killed me sometimes.

Nov 15, 2005
Is any1 playin' this on casual mode? I am and it feels as though I'm not really gettin' the full experience of the game. 4 example last nite I battled a spiderwoman ghost in the hotel and after I beat her Ray (Dan Aykroyd) says lets go back 2 the station 2 cross examine whut we've found and the next cut scene I'm on a boat headed 2wards an island...I felt like it skipped some scenes. Was that a glitch or is that how the game goes on casual mode or on any mode 4 that matter? Just wanna know if any1 else is havin' the same gameplay, thanks.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Is any1 playin' this on casual mode? I am and it feels as though I'm not really gettin' the full experience of the game. 4 example last nite I battled a spiderwoman ghost in the hotel and after I beat her Ray (Dan Aykroyd) says lets go back 2 the station 2 cross examine whut we've found and the next cut scene I'm on a boat headed 2wards an island...I felt like it skipped some scenes. Was that a glitch or is that how the game goes on casual mode or on any mode 4 that matter? Just wanna know if any1 else is havin' the same gameplay, thanks.
I think u go back to the firestation then you go out on the island.. maybe it skips a few things on casual..

anyways i got to the cemetary and i got to that part where you have to slime teather the ghosts into the gate to knock it down.. well after 3 hours of trying to fuckin do that i gave up and returned the game back to block buster.. I Know i was probably like 30minutes away from beating it, but i didn't care.. The 1hit kills, the health system, and the fact that you're teammates are always being knocked down and never picking one another up jus ruins the game for me.. It probably would've been a awsome game if they would've fixed those problems and made it a bit longer.. I think they were in a rush to finish it up and release it on the Ghost Busters anniversary date like they did.. Let's jus hope if they're makeing a new movie they don't make that mistake.

Nov 15, 2005
Just beat it last nite on casual mode. I enjoyed the game. 1 thing missin' from the game was not bein' able 2 drive the Ecto-1. They could have made that in2 a mini game at least. Maybe they'll add that as an upgrade later on...and bein' able 2 play as Stay Puft would be cool 2.

Jan 18, 2006
its alright, different from most shit so it was entertaining. Glad my boy bought it and not me though lol

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
lol

We've heard some horror stories about the arduous nature of the Xbox Live certification process, but whoa man, this is a little excessive. Do you guys remember back when they made a video game interpretation of the Ghostbusters franchise like, a hundred years ago? Well, the 360 version of that game had some niggling issues preventing users from unlocking four of the game's multiplayer Achievements -- issues that were fixed in a patch which went live earlier this week, some eighteen months after the game's initial release.

Of course, we're only assuming the certification process is to blame for the patch's late arrival. Maybe it just took that long for developer Terminal Reality to fix these problems. Or maybe Slimer was up to his old tricks, delaying the dev team with his incorporeal shenanigans.