"GHOST RIDES YA WHIPS FOR THE BAY"...JARULE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
dj pimp said:
i interviewed him for xplosive and he talked about this song and his love for the bay. read all about it in the next issue of xplosive magazine
Good shit Pimp...I usualy dont like these type of slow joints but for some reason I wanna see Ja have a successful comeback.....I guess cuz I feel he is a humble dude compared to the arragant 50 and self loveing Game...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
JA RULE IS TIGHT. DONT GET ME WRONG, I AINT A BIG FAN OF THOSE SINGING HOOKS AND SHIT, BUT JA RULE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A TIGHT EMCEE. THAT MAN IS HARD AS FUCK AND I HOPE THIS ALBUM REMINDS PEOPLE OF THAT AGAIN. WE SHALL SEE

Apr 25, 2002
yall know rule USED to come tight......can i get a.. off that money talks soundtrack was fucking sick.....

but yes, his music became increasingly gay, and then 50 murdered him...but there are plenty of other rappers I hate alot more than rule

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
4fifteenRolla said:
but still i think he's doin the ol "i love _______(fill in any city you happen to be promoting in)"
when i interviewed him he said he loved the bay and to prove it he let me go thru his iPHONE where he had e-40, richie rich, bela, tupac and several others. i believe his love for the bay is genuine.

May 5, 2002
dj pimp said:
when i interviewed him he said he loved the bay and to prove it he let me go thru his iPHONE where he had e-40, richie rich, bela, tupac and several others. i believe his love for the bay is genuine.

ehhhhhhhhhh... those cats been around 4 a minute back in the day when bay cats actually had national exposure. In the mid 90s u could go almost anywhere n the south n talk about 40 or Spice 1 n they knew about em n prolly had some of their shit.. but anyhow if he had it he had it. but im sure its all 4 the aim of gettin a fan base after 50cent killed his career.
We'll see if he's just another Juvenile or Choppa. MF's n the bay get duped every few years or so with artists rebounding their careers or tryn to make a name 4 themself. If I were a betting man id bet tha JaRule is doin the same thang.

And lastly it seems like those were prolly old tracks. if he'd been up on it since then why didnt he ever have a bay feature or none of that til now?

Mar 10, 2004
Aint nothing wrong,its just that its funny how people switch it up.How many people would of responded commending Ja if he DIDNT mentioned the bay?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
4fifteenRolla said:
And lastly it seems like those were prolly old tracks. if he'd been up on it since then why didnt he ever have a bay feature or none of that til now?
he had ghetto report card, block movement. he had some old scarfeace and ugk, but he had all the new shit in there too