Ghost ride the whip...on Pimp My Ride game (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
Tall T said:
wooooooow....... talk about biting...... i guess itz good 4 tha bay tho haha
shut the fuck up, but this video was fuckin stupid dope ima definatly cop, so i can learn some dance moves just in case i ever ghost ride my whip yeee

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Rasan said:
that nigga was doin the get low! then after that he was doin some n-sync moves and shit..shoulda had a nigga giggin on the hood too! real skill is walkin all the way around the car, not just on one side...
there should be a sideshow level too

thats what the fuck i said when i first heard bout this!

treal ghost ridin is openin ya door....poppin ya trunk, climbin thru the back seat an out ya shit...make sure speakers is out the way first....climb on top of the trunk, gig on the roof, slide down windshield, hop in passenger side, scrape off hangin out the window or standin on ya seat.....

treall shit, ive done this....treal ghost ridin...

Dec 5, 2005
fillyacup said:
thats what the fuck i said when i first heard bout this!

treal ghost ridin is openin ya door....poppin ya trunk, climbin thru the back seat an out ya shit...make sure speakers is out the way first....climb on top of the trunk, gig on the roof, slide down windshield, hop in passenger side, scrape off hangin out the window or standin on ya seat.....

treall shit, ive done this....treal ghost ridin...
you forgot throw up yo set