Ghost Hunters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
I see what your saying but watch the video at about 43 sec..while grant is sitting down you cannot see the hangers over his head..They only come into frame when he stands up..Grant was sitting down when the hanger was thrown a second time so what would make you think the hangers were in the frame at that point?? They probably had the exact same angle of when he was sitting at 43 sec no hangers in view possibly not even to pick it up while it was thrown..Again nothing conclusive..

Oct 9, 2008
And honestly if they were trying to fake shit for ratings they could be doing a much better job..The last 2 seasons have been a lil boring for lac of evidence..If they were concerned about that don't you think they would have caught a lil bit more "fake" shit the last 2 years..they don't catch awesome evidence every episode, nor should they if they are legit..

Jun 9, 2007
I'm not gonna keep arguing with you over it..

Ghost Hunters is decent for an hour long entertainment program, and I can appreciate it for exactly that.

I'll leave it at that.

Feb 15, 2006
whats a legit ghost show?

i saw this documentary a lil while back it was the shit..i were these 2 film students and they visited a bunch of places

one was the goldfield hotel n nevanda there n a brick flew off the ground n shit

Mar 8, 2008
fuck all these shows they get annoying after a couple of episodes cause they try to hard to get evidence they dont just let it happen. I rather watch a haunting, celebrity ghost stories, or any other ghost story shows.. History channel also has some good paranormal shows worth watching..

Jun 9, 2007
???????????cmon ghost people
the Ghost Adventures documentary is pretty good... keeps your interest throughout.

The "ghost" figure that's caught walking through the room was pretty fuckin cool, some people say it's a reflection of some sort but you'd have to watch it yourself to judge what you think.

the brick flying through the air was the obvious highlight, caught directly on film from a few feet away and there doesn't seem to be any strings or shenanigans, but again, can't be 100% certain. If it was a hoax, it was well executed and they definitely did some good acting with how scared shitless they were when it happened.

Feb 15, 2006
^^ yea for sure that shit was tight!

and when they went to that cemetery before they hit up the hotel... with the glowing eyes.. it scared the shit outta them

that documentary was insane

Apr 23, 2010
Ghost Adventures first thing they did in AZ was dope when they saw that shadow go across the window. but ghost hunters is kinda boring now. i miss that guy brain from the first few season lol he was wierd. i try and watch ghost hunters but its like watchin the same thing over and over agian

Oct 3, 2006
@nezbulliah aye bro im pretty sure youve seen it but have u seen that vid from the winchester mystery house..old ass vid where a guy was talkin and you can see some lady walkin in the background window but it was on the second or third floor? what do u think of that?

Jun 9, 2007
don't know which one offhand, but if it was from when Most Haunted did their show there you might as well toss it out as fake.

can you find a link to it?