ghetto starz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I only have that Jacka present Uzi-"Deadly Weapon" and that shit is dope. I never could find the Ghetto Starz-"S-L-U-M-S" cd, and Murderdog gave it 5 NUTTS. Don't forget about that AP-9 & Scoob Nitty-"Codenames"-it was OK.

Aug 16, 2002
tHEY ALL GOT SOLO'S OUT, A GRIP OF COMPS (MOB STARZ, kONGLAMARTI, DOUBLE JEOPARDY) THEN YOU GOT LABELMATED (SMASH UNIT, pUEBLO iNDIANS, nUTT bRITTLE) THERE ONLY GROUP ALBUM IZ S-L-U-M-Z AND THAT SHIT IS SLAPPIN I STILL KNOCC THAT SHIT! THEN THERE IS UNDERGROUND SHIT LIKE THA MOBFIGAZ/GHETTO STARZ ALBUM & tHAT SMASH UNIT MIXTAPE.....ALL KNOCC! BEST SOLO IS THAT DUBB 20 THO, THAT SHIT IS SOLID ALL THE WAY THRU! GO PEEP THESE IF YOU FEELIN THEM STARZ!!!!

D

Downunda-Connec

I haven't been able to find the Ghetto Stars 'S-L-U-M-Z' or that Hoodfellaz 'Grindn to shinin' at any store online...

Get that Freako, that album still slaps and Dubb 20 got a new one on the way.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yeah dubb 20 got a new solo things to do to come up and freakos shit should be out asap and then kay pee aka lil do it movin & dubb 20 turfin runs in the family should be out at the end of the year sometime

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
i have

ap.9 & scoob nitty- code names
ap.9 & scoob nitty- mob starz
i have all the solos and mixtapes, and theres also the montana macks cd off their label,

ill list all the ones when i get back home

peace

josh

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah "SL-ums" is the knock,and you cant go wrong with any of theirs solos that were mentioned.....anybody know what UZI is up to? everybody i talk to hasnt heard shit from him,i want to knwo if he has a new album in the works...with all the other starz droppin albums got me wanting to hear some new uz too

Dec 25, 2003
Hey I just copped SL-UMS by the way, last week!

The best album Ive ever heard so far, its a pure pure Bay Area classic!!!!!!

Black Market did rerelease that shit just to restart their business but the coverwork is sort of burned quality but the album still slaps nonetheless...

It should be out in stores already, I got mine at Music Trader in Dago...

Feb 27, 2006
yeah that s-l-u-m-z album is knock i still bump that shit! but ayyy i gotta track wit freako and nitty did wit my cuzo a few years back and its knockin so if any a yall wanna get it hit me up on the pm

Feb 11, 2006
i got every ghetto starz album and mixtape released
and all there affiliates like montana macks,arsonal,etc.....
Freako was str8 gudda wid it ,i aint heard bout this uzi mixtape..but id did hear bout a uzi and freako album that never got released b4 they was ghetto starz ,when freako first got out of pen he missed out on being in the mob figaz,so he dropped a album wid uzi..freako was meant to be a mob figa but missed out becos he went to jail....big shots to dubb20 who is way underrated .......holla at me if u want me to list all the albums and mixtapes i got official and unofficial...