ghetto starz cd question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
sactownrepBP said:
naw bro i got both versions and the inside and outside is the same shit bro how much did u pay 4 it?????
i guess you didnt notice the title of the cd was in different color and the cd too. the OG has blue text and the re-release got red font. i think the OG was on dogday and the re-release on black market. i obught a OG off ebay used and that shit was scratched and had a promo cut through it. i was pissed. i should of bought the cd when it was everywhere.

Apr 12, 2004
its damn near the same bro i got both versions and my are in great shape and the first one was on arrangont records but dog day did the distro man i know cuz i record at the spot where the did that whole album at and thats how i met them and got down wit them cats on my album.

Sep 11, 2006
Dallas but originally the YAY
hella_numb said:
i guess you didnt notice the title of the cd was in different color and the cd too. the OG has blue text and the re-release got red font. i think the OG was on dogday and the re-release on black market. i obught a OG off ebay used and that shit was scratched and had a promo cut through it. i was pissed. i should of bought the cd when it was everywhere.
no the prob i had was that on amazon the pic was of the OG and the dude sent me the rerelease. oh well i opened it cause i wanted to hear it so for now ill stick with this shit maybe

Aug 7, 2003
sactownrepBP said:
its damn near the same bro i got both versions and my are in great shape and the first one was on arrangont records but dog day did the distro man i know cuz i record at the spot where the did that whole album at and thats how i met them and got down wit them cats on my album.
i wasnt hating just tellin the difference becuase collectors want the original pressings.

and usually on ebay if you see a picture it might say stock photo which means thats not what the item your getting looks like. if you complain and tell them the one you wanted was in the picture they might give you a refund but if anywhere on the ebay listing it says cd release date of 2005 and says black market records then there is really nothing you could do about it.