ghetto commission...wot happend to them

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I was thinking the same thing not too long ago. I was searching to see if they released anything post no lomit. It seems that alot of thos cats were P's relatives / homies from the old hood that he put on just to keep them off the streets.

Aug 26, 2005
holloway was hella tyte aswell..im try find some shit they dropped post no limit cos im sure they had they own shit out b4 no limit..they was allways hollerin something about spyro or pyro records....

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
evil211murda said:
holloway was hella tyte aswell..im try find some shit they dropped post no limit cos im sure they had they own shit out b4 no limit..they was allways hollerin something about spyro or pyro records....

yea they dropped albums before No Limit. a lot of cats had pre No Limit albums out .. Serv-On, Ghetto Commission, Soulja Slim, Mac, Mia X and i'm there's other cats that dropped shit. even KLC did a lot of local production before he got on with No Limit.

Jun 26, 2005
evil211murda said:
wot was ghetto commissions pre no limit shit called then??...was they called the ghetto commission??
no they didn't go under Ghetto Commission. they either went under T.S.O. or Southern Type Soldiers. and Prime Suspects were called Goodfellas. Kane & Able also had some tapes and a cd before No Limit under the name Double Vision.

Aug 4, 2002
Untouchable211 said:
no they didn't go under Ghetto Commission. they either went under T.S.O. or Southern Type Soldiers. and Prime Suspects were called Goodfellas. Kane & Able also had some tapes and a cd before No Limit under the name Double Vision.
Is that the same T.S.O. that Skull Dugrey was talkin bout on his Hoodlum Fo Life cd?

Aug 26, 2005
prime suspects was tyte but i gotta say i was feelin them ghetto commission cats ...also feelin dem gamibino family cats reginelli and dem they was tyte to....wtf happend to them dudes to??

Dec 1, 2005
GAMBINO FAM WAS IGHT THEY CD WASNT DAT TIGHT 2 ME BUT DAT GHETTO COMMISION SHIT WQS HARD AND SO WAS DAT PRIME SUSPECTS. HOLLOWAY FROM GHETTO COMMISION IS I THINK SIGNED WIT C-MURDER'S TRU RECORDS NOW AND PRIME SUSPECTS CHANGED THEY NAME 2 WARD BLOCK