GHETTO BALLIN STUDIOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
*********GHETTO BALLIN STUDIOS*********

NEED AFFORDABLE STUDIO TIME?
NEED GOOD QUALITY SOUND?
NEED HOT BEATS?

TIME FEE: $30 HOUR

PROFFESIONAL EQUIPMENT THAT WE WORK WITH:
DIGIOO2, PRO TOOLS, SE ELECTRONICS Z5600A, EVENTS MONITORS, AKG STUDIO 2-WAY CLOSED-BACK PROFFESIONAL HEADPHONES.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN SCHEDULING STUDIO HOURS OR PURCHASING BEATS? FELL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. WE ARE LOCATED IN THE 831 AREA, WATSONVILLE, CA. PROFFESIONAL QUALITY AND RECORDING.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
MenaceKlan said:
Have you heard TANK rap? Now you tell me if you think they gonna sell alot.
lets hear what u got to spit bro ! i aint mad that u dont like Tanks raps but the homie works his ass off in this game , before u criticize someone try walkin in his shoes before u speak on it okay . i wish i had the equipment to get the job done that he has .

Dec 16, 2004
MenaceKlan said:
Have you heard TANK rap? Now you tell me if you think they gonna sell alot.
THIS THE SAME PUSSY ASS FAGGIT THAT TRIED TO HATE ON ME.... HER BLOODLINE IS BITCH!! @ TANK MOTHAFUCK THEM HATIN' ASS BITCHES MAN, KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU DO HOMIE.... BE SURE 2 PICK UP THAT "HOOD LIFE" ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS!! RESPECTO, THIZZ'D OUT SH@RK!!

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
SHARKZTERO said:
THIS THE SAME PUSSY ASS FAGGIT THAT TRIED TO HATE ON ME.... HER BLOODLINE IS BITCH!! @ TANK MOTHAFUCK THEM HATIN' ASS BITCHES MAN, KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU DO HOMIE.... BE SURE 2 PICK UP THAT "HOOD LIFE" ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS!! RESPECTO, THIZZ'D OUT SH@RK!!

MUCH LOVE & RESPECT TO U SHARKZTERO..

Jul 10, 2005
SHARKZTERO said:

Hatin on you?I aint trippen on your Punk ass you Internet Norteno. Someone has the same Sig as you on another site, and be doing that Netbangin Really Really hard. Fake ass bangers man. Talk that shit behind your Computer screen, but if you seen a Real Scrap you'll Piss on yourself. I aint Trippen on TANK, as far as him...... DO WHAT YOU DO. But the style is way off beat and And i cant understand a word thats comin out your Mouth Bro. Its all Good.