GHETTO BALLIN ENT BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2004
Man you homies make me want to go live in Cali. There is never sh** pooping off in Jersey like this. Much love and support to Ghetto Ballin.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN homie, PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR THE TOWN IN A REAL WAY!!!!!!! That's where I grew up. Right across the street on pennsylvania in the pennbrook apt.'s. Hope this shit is on and crackin for the town

May 4, 2002
a friend from high school said watsonville was full of norte repersenters, i didnt c n e when i was there but thats coo 2 c u thrownin a BBQ 4 homies

Apr 6, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN homie, PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR THE TOWN IN A REAL WAY!!!!!!! That's where I grew up. Right across the street on pennsylvania in the pennbrook apt.'s. Hope this shit is on and crackin for the town
thats real! its gon be crackin homie.. u know how we watsionvillians do it!

Apr 6, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
many many norteno hoods in watson.
again, that's good shit tho ghettoballin....... we gonna have to get another one together when I touch down in watson again later on this year. stay up homie
LET ME KNOW WHEN.. IM DOWN.. THERES ABOUT 7-10 NORTE HOODS IN WATSON.. WVN, CML, VGV, NSW, NSWL, NSWC, MESA VILLAGE THATS ALL I CAN THINK OFF 4 NOW