GettinGreedy.net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2003
www.gettingreedy.com
Wassup ya'll, go to www.gettingreedy.net to put your Byron Douglas - S.S.D.D. on hold... We juz' got em' back a couple dayz ago and should be released in 2~3 weeks.... With features such as Young Droop, Spice 1, Syko, and more! Also the T-macn - As seen on TV will be released at the same time feat.- Yukmouth, Daz Dilinger, Byron Douglas, and more.... Get both on lock an be the 1st onez to have em' on your block... Double G biiiatch...

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
when is this album available? what stores is it gonna be at? i think this album is gonna be the shit, i heard that slumpin song half-sane did wit bd n mak and that was enough to make me want the album. whats up with coups album? i seen elmeez not too long ago and he said it already got sent off to mastering, he let me peep some new cuts and they were filthy.

J

jay wet

from what i heard the Byron Douglas cd is only going to be sold on-line and in the street no stores but I may have been told wrong

May 26, 2003
www.gettingreedy.com
yea the best way to get it is on-line or on the streets... This album has got SLUMPZ fo DaYZ son! Coups album iz heat too, he's got a real filthy delivery and it's a gangsta ass cd becuz of it... I saw Elmeez and Coup right before I went back to school and i'm pretty sure it's mastered already but I could be wrong... This is prolly gonna be the next solo outta Dub G but i'm not positive... The site ain't even close to being done yet folks so stay tuned.... We should have soundclips and artist page up next and will continue to update in the future... I know those pages are done already... Thanx for the support ya'll!