Gettin personal in the Open Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I don't drink becuz it fucks wit my stomach

Last year after me and worm's bday I shit my pants at work right b4 we opened. I was working wit sum chick so I didn't wanna fart in the store cuzz that shit's been lingering. so I go outside and out comes a hennesey induced wet shit nugget.
Walked str8 to the restroom blew that shit up wrapped up my chones in paper towels threw em away and finished my day.

Feb 5, 2006
U KNOW ITS DANA DANA, REPPIN HARD FOR MY CITY
STAY LOOKIN SO FRESH, BUT MY UNDERWEAR IS SHITTY
HIT UP THE STORE FOR SOME WRAPS, YEH I HAD TO GET A PACK
TRIED TO FART, BUT THEN I FELT IT SLIDIN IN BETWEEN THE CRACK
MY DUMBASS FORGOT THE BLUNTS, AND I NEED THEM FOR A FACT
SO I JUST TOLD MYSELF FUCK IT, AND BROUGHT MY SHITTY ASS BACK
THEY SEEN I HAD WEED, AND THEY SAID THEY SMELL THE FUNK
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW, THAT AINT THE TREE THATS SMELLIN LIKE A SKUNK

-DANA DANE

DANA AINT NO MYSPACE RAPPER. SHE SPITS BOUT SOME REAL SHIT SHE BEEN THROUGH

Dec 11, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
U KNOW ITS DANA DANA, REPPIN HARD FOR MY CITY
STAY LOOKIN SO FRESH, BUT MY UNDERWEAR IS SHITTY
HIT UP THE STORE FOR SOME WRAPS, YEH I HAD TO GET A PACK
TRIED TO FART, BUT THEN I FELT IT SLIDIN IN BETWEEN THE CRACK
MY DUMBASS FORGOT THE BLUNTS, AND I NEED THEM FOR A FACT
SO I JUST TOLD MYSELF FUCK IT, AND BROUGHT MY SHITTY ASS BACK
THEY SEEN I HAD WEED, AND THEY SAID THEY SMELL THE FUNK
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW, THAT AINT THE TREE THATS SMELLIN LIKE A SKUNK

-DANA DANE

DANA AINT NO MYSPACE RAPPER. SHE SPITS BOUT SOME REAL SHIT SHE BEEN THROUGH

... Classic.

Aug 8, 2003
fuck it ill share my hershy moment..

i remember when i was in junior high, i woke up hella hungry cuz i didnt eat so i had a huge breakfast.. omlette, hashbrowns, sausage, biscuts and a bowl of corn flakes with a cup of coffee.. Sooo.. 2nd period rolls around and as soon as the class starts my stomache bubbles up somethin fierce.. so i tell my teacher i gotta go to the bathroom and the bitch told me to wait.. i said "fuck that" and walked up out of their clenchin my ass cheeks all the way down the hallway hoping i make it to the bathroom..

So i finally step foot inside the bathroom and :SLIP: the floor just got done bein mopped and i hit the ground at the same time just lettin it all out.. That was a horrible fuckin day.. i said fuck this and walked all the way home leavin a chocolate trail..

Aug 3, 2006
^lmao
go to clean the women's... open it up, and my muthafuckin assistant manager was in there with a bloody maxipad plastered to his nose jerkin off to holy hell... he screamed like a little girl and I almost puked, then I sat my cleaning supplies on the sink and went back in the kitchen in a complete daze of disgustingness...

that was his last night.
this is fuckin weird..funny but hella weird i woulda beat cuzzos ass after work just for the fact

Aug 3, 2006
one time when i was about 8 at longs drugs i gaffled a 2 gi joes..i was with my grandma so she was takin hella days like old people do shoppin around in that bitch and theyre bathroom was outta order,had to shit hella bad kept tryna hold and we finally get to the check out line and it happened i let loos on accident right there shit streamin down my leg and everything but i wasnt trippin i still got my gi joes

Jun 9, 2007
DopeBoyFresh said:
one time when i was about 8 at longs drugs i gaffled a 2 gi joes..i was with my grandma so she was takin hella days like old people do shoppin around in that bitch

wow, that's got to be one of the most incoherent things I've ever read online.

Props!

Dec 7, 2005
Dana Dane said:
Its amazing to me that no one else is admitting to shittin on themselves at least once in their adult lives.
ME, MY BROTHER, AND HIS LADY WERE TALKIN ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY, I HAVENT SHIT MYSELF AS AN ADULT YET THE LAST TIME I DID IT WAS HELLA YEARS AGO, I WAS SLEEPING AND I LET OUT A FART AND IT KINDA WOKE ME UP A LITTLE BUT I WAS STILL HALF ASLEEP AND I FEEL A LITTLE WARMNESS BETWEEN MY CHEEKS AND I JUST THINK *OHH FUCK NO!* SO I GET THE FUCK UP HELLA QUICK AND RUN TO THE BATHROOM, CHECK MY BOXERS AND YUP, I SHARDED MYSELF IN MY SLEEP, AINT THAT A BITCH BUT I WAS FUCKIN GLAD I WAS ON MY SIDE, THATS THE ONLY TIME I COULD REMEMBER THAT SHIT HAPPENING