Gettin fuckin married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Yea buddy, this Saturday. Found a good girl and gettin old so figure I'd pull the trigger and make shit happen. Not really stressing at all. Kinda nervous about the actual wedding, but not really scared about signin up for the same chick for life. Thought i would be, all my old girlfriends made me cringe when I thought bout that shit, but not this one. So fuck it, I'm all in.

Any siccness peeps got any marital advice?
Here's some of the best advice I can give a young man or man that is about to get married.

Marriage is hard, but be a man about it. Suck it up.

When facing problems, no matter how big or small in your marriage always seek advice from a married person or persons. Preferably ones you know and trust, and especially married people who have been through similar problems. Try your best to surround yourselves with married couples, same age preferably. But couples a tad bit older don't hurt.....divorced people come across bitter and unhelpful, unless you are going through a divorce, then I am sure they can help you.

You are making a commitment so stick to it.

I don't know how religious or God believing you are, but it doesn't hurt to pray for your marriage.......even in the good times.

Don't make money, sex, & the siccness a bigger priority than the happiness of your relationship. Remember Marriage is not 50/50 like they say, it's 80% man/ 20% woman..........just get used to it.

I been married for almost 13 years. Got married real young. Believe me when I tell you that I struggled in almost every facet of a relationship. But today I am still with my wife and we are very happy. Can look back and just smile now.

Good luck, God bless, and congratulations.........

JL

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
<-----Married for the better part of a decade. if you dont have kids with her dont do it. bottom line. you will regret it.
^^^ Thats real ...

My advice is the same .. if you don't have a kids then don't do it ..
but if you decide go thru with it .. Prenuptial agreement!!!! don't go out like a sucka man trust me on this ..
It may not be next or even next year .. but there will be a day you will regret it.

Feb 10, 2006
Here's some of the best advice I can give a young man or man that is about to get married.

Marriage is hard, but be a man about it. Suck it up.

When facing problems, no matter how big or small in your marriage always seek advice from a married person or persons. Preferably ones you know and trust, and especially married people who have been through similar problems. Try your best to surround yourselves with married couples, same age preferably. But couples a tad bit older don't hurt.....divorced people come across bitter and unhelpful, unless you are going through a divorce, then I am sure they can help you.

You are making a commitment so stick to it.

I don't know how religious or God believing you are, but it doesn't hurt to pray for your marriage.......even in the good times.

Don't make money, sex, & the siccness a bigger priority than the happiness of your relationship. Remember Marriage is not 50/50 like they say, it's 80% man/ 20% woman..........just get used to it.

I been married for almost 13 years. Got married real young. Believe me when I tell you that I struggled in almost every facet of a relationship. But today I am still with my wife and we are very happy. Can look back and just smile now.

Good luck, God bless, and congratulations.........

JL
WELL SAID...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
the truth comes out bro.. haha
all im saying is what is the point of getting married if you arent trying to bring up a family in the conventional way?
not saying thats the only way to get it done.
but if you are in love with someone and want to be with each other till death do you part. then why get paper work involved? you dont trust that your love is gonna last so why get into binding contracts?
other than benefits what else is there that would be diff???
is it because thats just what youre supposed to do? u can live a long happy life with one person easily with out getting married.
go ahead get the courts involved where they have the final say
good luck when over 50 % of all marriages end in divorce and the # is climbing.

Sep 16, 2002
^^ i feel u bruh, it ain't like the old days where u can choke slam a bitch , get stabbed by ur wifey etc.. and still be married, people now adays will get divorced over someone "liking" a facebook comment and take it too far.. lmao I know I'm being extreme but u get the point.. why u think im not married bruh growin up as a kid seeing my folks and how they got married at an early age I thought that was the norm. I know I ain't ready for that shit so Imma just enjoy myself in the mean time... its a damn shame about the divorce rate n all that..

i agree you don't have to be married to raise a family right, it's all about values and morals, customs, etc..

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
congrats mane...

I got married last year April and couldn't be happier...life is good mane when you got someone that loves you unconditionally...just make sure she the right one and everything else will fall in place...

Props: S.SAVAGE