GET YOUR PRE-SALES NOW...BAY AREA RAP SUMMIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
"Doin It Big For The Bay"

Hosted by SWAY....special appearances from DJ Muggs, Cool Nutz, Bosko, Rick Rock, Cellski, JT The Bigga Figga, MC Eiht, I-Rocc, Smigg Dirtee, Da Unda Dogg, Turf Talk, Mugzi, The Team, Sidewayz Ent, Playa Rae, Dutch, Haystak, Frontline, Mistah FAB, A-Wolf, Sean T, Fade Dogg, Gemini, Rick Lee, Scotty Fox, DJ Koncept, Kontac, Chilee Powdah, Taydatay, Nard T., Black C, DJ Warrior, DJ Strong, The Source Magazine, Balance, and too many more to list...

Distortion 2 Static will be filming, Hynotiq Show, and more.

$40 pre-sale and $60 at the door. Tickets should also be available in the Sicc Shop today....

For pre-sales get em now through rapsummit.com or paypal:
[email protected]

All entries include snack, admission, lanyard, gift bag w. sampler & more....

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
moe: Im gonna hit u
ejukated: its good bro, hope to see you at a future event..

danny dee and dynasty fam have worked hard on this event for the bay yall...support it. i dont endorse much but when I do its official.

Feb 26, 2005
i hope everyone can come out and support this bay movement, this is mine and my partners way of givin back to the bay and uniting everyone for the greater good. I hope yall are feelin em and get alot out of them. the connections u can get at theses functions are insane. this event is 18n over and is this sunday. hope to see alot of you out there

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
man, wish i could make it but im too broke to flip 40$ like nothing. that producers panel with rick rock and droop-e sounds dope as FUCK. i'll keep doing my thang with the website, you'll see me at a BARS someday.