get the ANT D.O.G. album now for $10 even s/h included

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
WHATS UP PEOPLE THIS YO' POTNA ANT D.O.G. today on my folks handle, check it out I want to thank yall for all of the support i've been experiencing ma'fukas been telling me D.O.G.
man you need to come with one, i'm like thinking bout it but wasn't trippin cause i'm in about 4 groups and own a few companys and so i'm like straight, but i guess yall finally got to me; so i did it, yall gettin it , i'm lovin that, also yall should know i'll be doin another record this year call ed "D.O.G.'s HIT a.k.a (DOG SHIT) due out in sept.-03 man keep hitting the site showin the love, i know who you are so far, got a vets back in this shit like whoa! thanks to you loyal folks i'll be reordering in
no time, man i sho' do like the internet if yall feel me (you get to cut out the middle man and keep all yo' paper)

order at www.antdog.net

Apr 25, 2002
Ant DOG, whats the deal man I dont know about other folks on here but im fiending for a LINKCREW CD MAN YEA RAYLUV, YOU, Young DRE, etc etc ALL THEM FOOLS MAN I NEED A DOSE OF THAT LC DOPE MAN HOOK ME UP