Get Rid of Baron Davis?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kick Baron to the curb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
yall dont know what you want
I just want a team that can win some fuckin games and atliest make the playoffs! Doesn't matter if Baron is on the team or not, just tired of watching the same BS every season.

Dec 26, 2005
I dont give a fuck bout da warriors but trading Davis DAMN! HELL NAW if He was in my team naw fuck that dat boi got SKILLZ, they just need to put him in da right team wit da right feel & yall see how good he is. I aint seen many of his games but everytime I have I always say tha same shit HE GOT MAD SKILLZ.

May 15, 2002
from today's chron

Rehabbing Warriors: Mullin pronounced point guard Baron Davis "totally healthy" based on what he saw from Davis at the team's practice facility Tuesday. According to Mullin, Davis' ankle is fully healed and his offseason conditioning programis right on schedule.

"He looked great and feels great, which made me feel great," Mullin said.
he's healthy....trade him now before he gets hurt again and you know its a matter of time before he does

Nov 16, 2004
TAY CAPONE1 said:
ADONAL FOYLE'S CONTRACT IS RIDICULOUS!
For real. He's making near 30 mil in 3 years, and is a player that gets no minutes! You need to make room to resign Monta and AB.

At this point, as close as we are to the playoffs and the way Al Harrington is playing I'd trade almost every player excluding Monta and AB for expiring contracts and top draft picks. Resign Bookie for cheaps. And I'm in tank mode. But I wouldn't mind seeing us in the playoffs.

Free Agents: Gerald Wallace and Varejao are players I wouldn't mind being on the dubs. I'd give the full MLE to Mo Peterson in the offseason. Get some damn D on this squad.

This year's draft will be deep in forwards and we need a 4 that can rebound, defend and handle the rock.

Jun 23, 2002
How bout that win tonight?! I thought we were gonna lose this one for sure. Mike Miller playing like he was possessed!! Fucker was playin like an MVP, I was getting pissed

Apr 25, 2002
D.I.R.B said:
Mike Miller playing like he was possessed!! Fucker was playin like an MVP, I was getting pissed
Haha I was too..I was there at the arena and you could here everyone in the crowd groan everytime he'd take a shot. Nice to see J-Rich back and contributing.