GET READY TITANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
AS PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDERS GET THE W!!!!!!!!!! 34-25!!!!!!!!!!

PORTER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-4 NOW!!!!!!!!TURNING THIS SEASON AROUND WIN BY WIN!!!!!!!!

Jan 4, 2003
shoulda been a blow out but damn McNair is a warrior! I'm just glad we were able to put it away in the 4th qtr.... KC WE COMIN!

Jun 1, 2002
YEAH MCNAIR HAS GOT ALL OF MY RESPECT. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS AT THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2002 HE DAMN NEAR TRIED TO TAKE ON OUR WHOLE TEAM.

KC HERE WE COME. IF WE CAN WIN THIS GAME WE GOT A SOLID SHOT AT THE PLAY-OFFS!

May 10, 2002
RAIDERS SHOULD HAVE WON BY WAY MORE AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BLOW IT, I DONT WANT TO TALK PLAYOFFS YET, FIRST WE NEED A WINNING RECORD. IT STILL REALLY SUCKS THAT CHARLES WOODSEN IS OUT, I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH FAITH IN THE OTHER CORNERBACKS.

Jan 4, 2003
Playa510 said:
RAIDERS SHOULD HAVE WON BY WAY MORE AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BLOW IT, I DONT WANT TO TALK PLAYOFFS YET, FIRST WE NEED A WINNING RECORD. IT STILL REALLY SUCKS THAT CHARLES WOODSEN IS OUT, I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH FAITH IN THE OTHER CORNERBACKS.
F. Washington & Aso didn't do too bad..... Only thing we missed today is C. Woods tackling.. As far as covearage goes tho they were holdin it down!

Apr 25, 2002
RAS 925 said:
F. Washington & Aso didn't do too bad..... Only thing we missed today is C. Woods tackling.. As far as covearage goes tho they were holdin it down!
Yea I thought they played well, I hope they can keep it up. Routt also had that hit on Mcnair to force that field goal later in the game. We just need a little better coverage from our safeties..
Overall entertaining game to watch

Jan 4, 2003
3VID3NC3 said:
Yea I thought they played well, I hope they can keep it up. Routt also had that hit on Mcnair to force that field goal later in the game. We just need a little better coverage from our safeties..
Overall entertaining game to watch
yeah I'm sure Cooper will get better w/ his coverage tho....This dude is WHEELS.. came in flying to recover the ball in the endzone for the TD