GET OFF MY NUTS BIBLE THUMPER!! THIS ISN'T CSI:SICCNESS.NET!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Nuttkase said:
lol...he asked for your picture? What the fuck?:paranoid:

Plus your picture has been plastered all over this site for months.
Before, I left Stockton, I was going to make a big ass Siccness Wallpaper, with the faces of the Posters, if I could get as many, and Boeg would be photoshopped as the siccness oinky, problem is, it would cost hella money to make it come out like the way I wanted it. I use the PMs to solve personal beefs or questions to the particular person, there's a reason for PMs. I had a few people on the wallpaper, Dana, Kalyn, I AM, the East Co. Co. Members. But then, I just realized, it wasn't worth the few hundred dollars a company was trying to rip me off for.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The Red Sin said:
Before, I left Stockton, I was going to make a big ass Siccness Wallpaper, with the faces of the Posters, if I could get as many, and Boeg would be photoshopped as the siccness oinky, problem is, it would cost hella money to make it come out like the way I wanted it. I use the PMs to solve personal beefs or questions to the particular person, there's a reason for PMs. I had a few people on the wallpaper, Dana, Kalyn, I AM, the East Co. Co. Members. But then, I just realized, it wasn't worth the few hundred dollars a company was trying to rip me off for.
AWWWWWWWWW

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The Red Sin said:
Ummm...yeah. That's just fucking weird man. :ermm:

I think you were better off not explaining why you wanted Boeg's picture.

Dec 25, 2003
The Red Sin said:
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Dec 25, 2003
PS LOL The Genius does not get the props he deserves. Fool is mad funny.

Y'all will laugh at a J Boeg joke and the real comedy goes over your head.

Pearls before swine.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The Red Sin said:
This might be the most disturbing thing I have ever heard. I feel kinda...i don't know...dirty right now.