GET A FREE ADVANCE COPY OF NW NEXT BIG THING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
hit me at 888-377-5429 or email at [email protected] with a contact phone number and i'll send you a free copy of Certified's debut "Certificial Business". The double disk features E-40, Ras Kass, Cool Nutz and more and has production from Bosko, Big Squeeze, Big Hollis and others. The album is off the hook and the first 25 that hit me will get it free in the mail, no postage no nothing save answering a few questions bout yer opinions on different topics related to NW Hip Hop.
Dsane get me a mailing addy and i'll get one out to ya as well as any other industry cats.

one

Oct 21, 2002
HOLLIS

I ain't never met Hollis personally and i don't know what x u are referring to....if its xzibit i ain't even know he fuck with hollis....if its x-raided how he gon be lookin inside walls (much respect x)....but if u are referring to the Bad Azz situation, i don't know nething about it and furthermore, i'm buyin beats, not signing record deals. If mufuckas never diod business with every cat they heard had pulled some shady shit, i would have to make my own beats (save some Torry ish he antishady noone will argue), have no features, and distribute my own music. And no one would ever holla at me cuz i know bullshit floats bout me too