Germany: Pro-IS mob attacks Kurdish protesters with MACHETES and KNIVES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005

Kurds and Islamists brawl in Hamburg

UPDATE: Police had to separate around 800 Kurds and Islamists in Hamburg last night when street battles broke out between the two groups over the Middle East crisis. Demonstrators came armed with metal bars and machetes and 14 people were injured.

Around 400 Kurds gathered near the Al-Nour mosque on Steindamm on Tuesday night after they had participated in a demonstration against violence by Isis, the Iraq and Syria terrorist group.

They were met on the Steindamm road in the St. Georg area by about 400 Muslims who police said were probably Salafists.

As members of the two groups began fighting at around 11pm, the police blocked off all roads to the mosque and placed their vehicles between the groups to try and calm the violence.

Demonstrators in both groups brought metal bars, machetes and sharp objects to the fight and police decided to deploy water cannons after midnight to separate them.

The police intervention lasted until the early hours of the morning and 22 people were arrested, a police spokeswoman told The Local. She added that 14 people were injured.

Earlier in the day around 500 Kurds had demonstrated peacefully in the centre of Hamburg to show solidarity with Kurds threatened by Isis violence in the Turkish-Syrian border town of Kobane.

At the central train station, around 80 people blocked train platforms for an hour until 6pm as part of the demonstration.

The Hamburg violence follows clashes between Yazidi and fundamentalist Muslims in Celle, Lower Saxony on Monday night.

And in Celle there were renewed clashes overnight.

Around 400 Yazidis and Muslim Cechens were kept apart by police. The two groups tried to attack one another with stones and bottles. Four officers and five protesters were injured.

Mar 6, 2014
watched this awhile ago...Those niggaz aint playing games.

You cant war with people who want to die.
Yes you can, you have to fight dirty, just like them.

Hardcore muslims are scared to touch pigs blood because they will go to hell. Well load the fucken bullets dipped in pigs blood, post it online and send in some ground troops.

Oct 3, 2006
what the fuck Germany? I would expect this happing in France before Germany.
Hopefully they get all deported to Syria since they want to live under sharia law.
Actually, a group of those dumb fucks are trying to implement Sharia law themselves, going on patrols and shit.Pretty recent too. Google it and check it out

May 9, 2002
watched this awhile ago...Those niggaz aint playing games.

You cant war with people who want to die.
Not want to die, but arent AFRAID to die. Thats the scary part. They have little value of life becuase their belief is that once they leave here, its even better in the after life, so fuck it. Who gives a shit?

Ive been thinking about these crazy animals the last few days and their thought process. Who fucked them up so badly? Who was the one or ones that came along and brainwashed these idiots? Someone must have a venomous tongue to get all these nut-jobs the idea that you can be reckless, do what you want, and when you die...you're all good. They use religion as a tool or vessel, but im not buying that this is all in the name of a deity...this is much, much deeper and more sinister. This is about power, greed, and people with mental issues. All you need is one person to buy into your shit. And they need someone else to buy into what was told to them, and so fourth. This isnt much different than people joining organizations like the Skinheads or street gangs like Crips...just need to find the person who is frustrated, outraged, or looking for some kind of family that they feel they dont have.

/rantover

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2014
Hopefully they get all deported to Syria since they want to live under sharia law.
Actually, a group of those dumb fucks are trying to implement Sharia law themselves, going on patrols and shit.Pretty recent too. Google it and check it out
In England, they already established parts of the Sharia law officially...
It's happening all over the world and people have had enough. I would feel sorry for muslims if any attack happened in Australia, we would burn down their mosques in retalliation. We are some racist motherfuckers, but a lot of us would unite against a common enemy.

Not want to die, but arent AFRAID to die. Thats the scary part. They have little value of life becuase their belief is that once they leave here, its even better in the after life, so fuck it. Who gives a shit?

Ive been thinking about these crazy animals the last few days and their thought process. Who fucked them up so badly? Who was the one or ones that came along and brainwashed these idiots? Someone must have a venomous tongue to get all these nut-jobs the idea that you can be reckless, do what you want, and when you die...you're all good. They use religion as a tool or vessel, but im not buying that this is all in the name of a deity...this is much, much deeper and more sinister. This is about power, greed, and people with mental issues. All you need is one person to buy into your shit. And they need someone else to buy into what was told to them, and so fourth. This isnt much different than people joining organizations like the Skinheads or street gangs like Crips...just need to find the person who is frustrated, outraged, or looking for some kind of family that they feel they dont have.

/rantover
If you don't accept history, then you can blame it on mental disorders. They have taken shit back to the first holy wars and it is what it is.

Not all muslims want to join, but many are and many will be. Once they get stronger, even more will join.

May 9, 2002
It's happening all over the world and people have had enough.
What is?

I would feel sorry for muslims if any attack happened in Australia, we would burn down their mosques in retalliation.
Only in Australia?

We are some racist motherfuckers
Yeah we alrady know yo a reacist piece of shit. Its why you have been banned 3 times now.

but a lot of us would unite against a common enemy.
Racist.

If you don't accept history
Huh?

then you can blame it on mental disorders
What in the fuck are you even talking about?

They have taken shit back to the first holy wars and it is what it is.
Who is "they"?

Not all muslims want to join
"They" dont?

but many are and many will be
Define "many". It is reported that ISIS or ISIL or whatever these wack jobs are is around 30 thousand strong. Do you know how many Muslims there are on earth? Over 2 billion. Do the math. That is not "many", that is a TINY FRACTION (.15%). But, would we expect anything less from you, an openly racist piece of shit? Of course not. Just like all blacks are criminals and Mexicans are lazy...right?

Once they get stronger, even more will join.
Like Al-queda did? What happened to them? The same thing that will happen to these idiots. In fact, ISIS is composed of Al-Queda run-offs. Its been said that the Al-Queda dont even fuck with them and dont want to be associated at all.

At some point, the US/coalition will be FORCED to go over there and get into the shit with them, and they will dissipate. Wash, rinse, repeat. These vids of these morons going around blowing shit up, beheading people...the same exact thing happened back in 2008! This is NOTHING new!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2014
Oh goodie another multi quote..

Support for ISIS. Support for sharia law

Probably not, but I know my people so I can speak on them.

Yeah we alrady know yo a reacist piece of shit. Its why you have been banned 3 times now.
I'm not a leftist politically correct pussy like you, I believe in freedom of speech. If you don't like it choke on a dick and die.

Well in leftist utopia, while you guys are getting gangbanged by muslims, preaching tolerance for the intolerant, I will live in reality where radical islam is not compatible with our way of life.

Holy wars, read a book.

What in the fuck are you even talking about?
Blaming the faults of radical islam on a mental disorder. Read a book my negga.

The Caliphate

Moderate muslims who have mixed in with our values and way of life

Define "many". It is reported that ISIS or ISIL or whatever these wack jobs are is around 30 thousand strong. Do you know how many Muslims there are on earth? Over 2 billion. Do the math. That is not "many", that is a TINY FRACTION (.15%). But, would we expect anything less from you, an openly racist piece of shit? Of course not. Just like all blacks are criminals and Mexicans are lazy...right?
There are hundreds leaving our countries to join up and fight with them, they are gaining momentum. American citizens, Australians ect. They grow in numbers daily and so does their wealth.

Who said anything about blacks or mexicans? Stop wth the ad hominem, or do you not want to ask questions about this topic?

Like Al-queda did? What happened to them? The same thing that will happen to these idiots. In fact, ISIS is composed of Al-Queda run-offs. Its been said that the Al-Queda dont even fuck with them and dont want to be associated at all.

At some point, the US/coalition will be FORCED to go over there and get into the shit with them, and they will dissipate. Wash, rinse, repeat. These vids of these morons going around blowing shit up, beheading people...the same exact thing happened back in 2008! This is NOTHING new!
Al queda are still around and even more underground. I wouldn't use al queda as an example here, I'd align ISIS to the Vietnamese. These guys will go underground and won't fight Allied troops in a conventional war. They want to sucker everyone in.

Right now they are visible because they don't fear the Kurds or Iraqi forces, even the Turks. They are gaining ground and gaining strategic points all over Syria and Iraq.

You fight this war by proxy, supply air support but don't send in ground forces. Use special forces to asssit, but thats about it. Let the iraqis/syrians fight it for us.

And stop with giving the iraqis so much military hardware, they are wasting it. It is gut wrenching to see them leave 8 fucking m1a1 abrahms for ISIS to take.

May 9, 2002
Support for ISIS. Support for sharia law
You act like this is something groundbreaking. This has been going on since the 1920's.

I'm not a leftist politically correct pussy like you, I believe in freedom of speech. If you don't like it choke on a dick and die.
LOL....these arent mutually exclusive. Im not even a "leftist", so fuck off.

Well in leftist utopia, while you guys are getting gangbanged by muslims, preaching tolerance for the intolerant, I will live in reality where radical islam is not compatible with our way of life.

Homie, you live in DETROIT. The FUCK does any of what is going on in the Middle East have to do with that??? If you are a citizen of the US, you are protected under the United States Constitution...Shira Law has NOTHING TO DO WITH....ANYTHING!!!

And where is this "reality" you speak of? Muthafucka you dont LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. The fuck outta here. You sound exactly like a skinhead would sound. Wow.

Holy wars, read a book.
I highly doubt you have read anything of the likes.

Blaming the faults of radical islam on a mental disorder. Read a book my negga.
I never blamed anything on mental disorder. Go back and re-read please. Thanks.

Moderate muslims who have mixed in with our values and way of life
Who have been here for nearly a hundred years.

There are hundreds leaving our countries to join up and fight with them, they are gaining momentum. American citizens, Australians ect. They grow in numbers daily and so does their wealth.
Proof? Link?

Who said anything about blacks or mexicans? Stop wth the ad hominem, or do you not want to ask questions about this topic?
Breh, you are a WALKING as homimen. You have proven time and tiem again that you are a racist. You even ADMITTED it. That was the point

Al queda are still around and even more underground. I wouldn't use al queda as an example here, I'd align ISIS to the Vietnamese. These guys will go underground and won't fight Allied troops in a conventional war. They want to sucker everyone in.
No one said al-queda WASNT around.

Right now they are visible because they don't fear the Kurds or Iraqi forces, even the Turks. They are gaining ground and gaining strategic points all over Syria and Iraq.
And? This slippery slope you have created is a farce at this point. Are you not seeing that?

You fight this war by proxy, supply air support but don't send in ground forces. Use special forces to asssit, but thats about it. Let the iraqis/syrians fight it for us.
Syria is HARBORING ISIS...why in the fuck would they fight against them?

You are completely predicable in your stance on this, i could have written the answers for you. "I hate muslims becuase the media says their are monsters and ISIS represents all muslims". Thats how you come off. And why should we be shocked? The fuck outta here.

Mar 6, 2014
You act like this is something groundbreaking. This has been going on since the 1920's.
Really? ISIS has been around since 1920?

LOL....these arent mutually exclusive. Im not even a "leftist", so fuck off.
It's only freedom of speech when it doesn't offend you?

Homie, you live in DETROIT. The FUCK does any of what is going on in the Middle East have to do with that??? If you are a citizen of the US, you are protected under the United States Constitution...Shira Law has NOTHING TO DO WITH....ANYTHING!!!
So you wouldn't mind if it was introduced and have no problem with people asking for it? You should be like this guy and put stickers up.

You sound exactly like a skinhead would sound. Wow.
Would you like some Ad Hominem to go with your Large order of MAD?

I highly doubt you have read anything of the likes.
Oh but of course you know what I have read.

I never blamed anything on mental disorder. Go back and re-read please. Thanks.
They use religion as a tool or vessel, but im not buying that this is all in the name of a deity...this is much, much deeper and more sinister. This is about power, greed, and people with mental issues.

The U.S. State Department estimates that about 12,000 foreigners have traveled to Syria from at least 50 different countries to fight with a number of different groups, including ISIS. Marie Harf, a deputy spokeswoman for the State Department, told CNN that officials estimate the number of Americans fighting with Syrian-based groups ranges from several dozen to 100.

Breh, you are a WALKING as homimen. You have proven time and tiem again that you are a racist. You even ADMITTED it. That was the point
I admit I'm 'racist' because I don't feel like explaining myself over and over, so it's just easy for you to call me racist. FYI, Muslims are not a race.

No one said al-queda WASNT around.
Like Al-queda did? What happened to them? The same thing that will happen to these idiots You can expand further on this then.

And? This slippery slope you have created is a farce at this point. Are you not seeing that?
No it's not a slippery slope. “Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it”.

Syria is HARBORING ISIS...why in the fuck would they fight against them?
WAT. Syria is fighting against many rebel forces INCLUDING ISIS. The latest ISIS video I posted up even had them capture Assad's forces and make them dig their own graves before they were shot in the head. There are many like this.

You are completely predicable in your stance on this, i could have written the answers for you. "I hate muslims becuase the media says their are monsters and ISIS represents all muslims". Thats how you come off. And why should we be shocked? The fuck outta here.
I don't read mass media, I only look at the headlines and compare them because I already know their point of view. I get my news from elsewhere.

I have lived amongst muslims my entire life, I know how they treat outsiders and I know the majority have a deep hatred for the US.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Most of them live by their own rules already. They do not accept German Laws. But if a German politician says we have to send them back to where they came from, the press etc. will call him a Nazi and his career is over. Everyday since the end of WW2 Germany takes a bite out of a big shit sandwich...