GEORGE CARLIN NO LONGER WITH US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
I am VERY saddened right now....my all time favorite comedian George Carlin is no longer with us. This guy was super intelligent & funny at the same time, I related with everything he said. As most my fans know he's the person you hear in the beginning & ending of my song "Infidel". I had a fucked up night at work & also worked a double shift & had to come home knowing I not only missed Carlin again in my own city, but he's gone for good....

R.I.P. brother, you were 1 hell of a fucking artist, I would have killed to of met you or to even have a picture with you!!!

-VECT-

Dec 11, 2007
what the FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's fucked up, that dude was on point with every damn thing he said.

RIP and much respect to not only one of the greatest but also one of the most intelligent and down to earth comedians that ever lived.

Mar 22, 2007
I seen him at Berkeley Community theatre in the 80s and was so much more hilarious in person. Dude did a lot of coke and had some heart trouble long ago. R.I.P. G

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
i think he is javing fun telling jesus jokes to satan
If you're agreeing there is a hell, then you can't say he'd be sitting there telling jokes to Lucifer, because that destroys all adjectives of hell. Joy and laughter wouldn't exist in hell.

And yes, I agree. While he was funny, yeah... I'll say his chances of being in hell are pretty good.

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
Dude will be missed. I also have to make note of the fact that even in the event of this tragedy, you manage to slip a plug in for your music. You are a fucking promotional wizard, sir!
Heheh thx, it's not what I was tryna do, I just had a LOT of people ask me who it was in the beginning & ending of the song so I had to mention it & clarify.