Gears Of War Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
anyone play recently with the new updates? i think all of em are horrible except when u pick up a weapon it says if its locust pickin i up or COG. but yeah they changed the shotgun a shitload also and if u run near a wall u automatically stick to it

Oct 5, 2004
you remember like 3 months ago when this whole board was all about gears? (including myself) we even half ass attempted to start up a clan for this shit... lol, how times change things

Nov 7, 2006
murderman said:
you remember like 3 months ago when this whole board was all about gears? (including myself) we even half ass attempted to start up a clan for this shit... lol, how times change things
no shit. i dont really like playin it anymore cause of what they did with the changes. its kinda annoying now. and i hate annex but thats my opinion. that rainbow six is where its at, i had my doubts at first but finally picked it up and i aint puttin it down any time soon

Jan 28, 2005
KrazeeRDM said:
no shit. i dont really like playin it anymore cause of what they did with the changes. its kinda annoying now. and i hate annex but thats my opinion. that rainbow six is where its at, i had my doubts at first but finally picked it up and i aint puttin it down any time soon

That's it! Rainbow six is where it's at.