Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
You type like you angry, but you shouldnt be.

did your magic 8 ball tell your that when you shook it up, freestyle wizard?
fuck i look like mad at the net u on your autism kick

been on this site for years bro. nothin fades me. not even shit pointed at me. cuz none of yall regular posters know me.

the shit that really cracks me up is when niggas prop other niggas like yall keepin score lmao
"maybe if i prop him and we get a few props itll look like we winnin'

its the net b
yall niggas are sittin in front of a computer talkin bout niggs you dont know never met and some mo shit
at some point dont that make you feel a lil weird?
not specifically you..but do yall think this really means anything in real life?

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
That hurts my feelings man. But at least all my freestyles have a unique style and arent the same generic character like some peoples artwork.

sowwy. keep doin ya thing bro maybe yoll get halla better and mac jesus will be the illest. was just messin w cha anyway. i honestly didnt get past like 8 seconds of your flow but ill peep it now. you mighta ripped it.

edit: well not 'now'...but....maybe in a month or two

Gas One

May 24, 2006
hell yeah they are! youre the illest!

aight tho i gotta make some money while yall sit and refresh pages for entertainment

ill holla when my moneys higher

hope yall come with some zingers for me to laugh at
but doughs more important than hoes....be back later

this site be fallin the fuck off without me posting regularly lol yall cant even hold this shit down

Last edited: