Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
18 pages I'm proud of y'all! keep that shit up I do not mind my name in your mouth bad or good I think that shits amazing I can get so much love.. I'm
drivin tho just wanted to holla real quick good looks for the attention keep it up , that's ill

make it 36 pages I wanna see y'all double that shit bro

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
18 pages I'm proud of y'all! keep that shit up I do not mind my name in your mouth bad or good I think that shits amazing I can get so much love.. I'm
drivin tho just wanted to holla real quick good looks for the attention keep it up , that's ill

lmao at last resort being reverse psychology

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

wassup nigga they hiring at nasa? get me a app brah

I feel hurt Joker. Right when you were gonna give shout outs you cut. What the hell bruh-goon?
dammm SD card ran out of space!
But I'll be clearing space making a video very soon!
ha ah ah haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa
ha haaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
just wanted to show up on here, before i bust a knock. yall sit on the computer while i get this money

how you gon sit all day and literally do history on a nigga, and not think thats gay?

half yall gumps. real life. dont got no bitches live with your mom dont get no money got acne problems, fat lil niggas that shouldnt even be on a gangster rap website while i function with all these rappers in real life. check the scoreboard, all gas no brakes. and the niggas who know me know what it is
so i dont mind the thread, have yall fun bro at the end of the day yall on the internet talkin bout a nigga you dont know. keep that in mind

please keep the jokes coming. let them views shit an extra few mo thousand. cuz that show how much yall niggas aint got nothin to do while im tryna pay these bills. and if you know me, show up at the trap....let me know what you gotta say...if you got my number, hit me.... if ive served you...well you shouldnt got much to say..but the rest yall niggas gumps anyway.

just wanted to stop by since yall spent a whole day or two talkin bout a nigga u never met in your life, on some 'i heard from ____ you are ___" lol.....riiiiiiite.

check the scoreboard tho, thas all im sayin. half yall live witcha mommas or dads aint never left the city you grew up in....and im in yall area....wasnt born here...copped two whips since...and i make it very obvious what part of the p im from so pull up since yall w the shit or what not.

but its all love, i fuck with all yall, cuz this the net.....its a computer......when we meet off real life ill judge you accordingly...and those i have met, prolly still got the number and can hit me and gon smile in my face so quit the jeffin. i aint seen one nigga from siccness come at me sidewards in my face wish yall would.

yall studying me like martin luther king on this bitch but i know naan bout yall cuz fuck i look like, worrying bout a nigga? get chall money fuck bitches live your life you aint never gon stop mine bro. thats 100

much love to the niggas that dont jump on the computer and get dick mouth, once the shit is on some 'hey lets entertain ourselves gas is on the hot seat" yall aint doin a god damn thing, let a month pass by yall gon act regular and be on some other shit. actin liek i dont know how siccness is. fuck out of here lmao
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZASuB7zVPc[/ame]

"
check the scoreboard tho, thas all im sayin. half yall live witcha mommas or dads aint never left the city you grew up in....and im in yall area....wasnt born here...copped two whips since...and i make it very obvious what part of the p im from so pull up since yall w the shit or what not." -Gas One

Oh I'll be pulling up Birdman Style ! ha ah ha haaaaaaaaa
ha ha haaaaaaa ha haaaaa haaaaaaaa