Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Lol@kon still willing to do a non escrow buy.
Your so fucking rad dudes you know how to use a tor browser and do escrow bays off the deep website jesus,christ man nobody is getting over on you. Oh that's right u so bad ass u just hit the streets and cop from the gangsters and thugs that u talk down about stealing people's souls n shit. Fuckino hypocrite. Just cuz u clean or claim to be clean now don't change the fact that,at one point there were people on here that,personally knew you said you used to run around with brown shit all exposed in your nasal looking like a cluck from snorting all that,Klickitat clack heroin/Clabber girl mix . They,said u was,a real sad,story at one point so sit your ass,down,already bro u ain't no better than any other junkie/ex junkie.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
damn i guess "cheerleading" is the new term for why are you guys laughing about things that i feel left out of. Its to bad you never talked to me though i can be a very cool guy!!!
I'm not tryna be a part of shit I'm just gonna speak on it if motherfuckers are tryna throw dirt on my name.

Joker we are still waiting on the video you promised a couple weeks ago. Your other endeavors are taking too much of your time. Just slip the cereal box on
Yes have been working on to many projects at once!
But I have special plans for Joker..
he is going to run for President...
and he will talk about the Gas One situation...
Also Mac Jesus and his freestyles..
plus I will be drunk talking about Bernie sanders..
and more!
I think Youtube does live streaming now..
maybe I will just do it live.. during the week ha ah
ha ah h ahaaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaa !

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yes have been working on to many projects at once!
But I have special plans for Joker..
he is going to run for President...
and he will talk about the Gas One situation...
Also Mac Jesus and his freestyles..
plus I will be drunk talking about Bernie sanders..
and more!
I think Youtube does live streaming now..
maybe I will just do it live.. during the week ha ah
ha ah h ahaaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaa !
Dont forget to shout out all the junkies

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
People who write long ass posts are hella weird. Reminds me of this weirdo I went to high school with. Dude used to write like 10 page essays when the teacher only asked for 4. I used to tell him fuck off with that bullshit and he wouldnt listen. I think the max number of sentences a post should have is like 3, maybe 4, but never 5. Anyone who would write more than 5 sentences on a message board about gangster rap is a weirdo and i would not associate with them online or in real life. They probably live in a basement at they moms or dads house. I bet they would have no job and a fat girlfriend too. Bet shes a nice girl tho, just hella fat. Anyone seen that latest episode of game of thrones? I aint been watching it this season because of work, but emilia clarke would get it. I can see why butcher is obsessed with her. Shes pretty cool. Id say breaking bad is my fav show tho. I hope better call saul starts getting more exciting. Maybe if they start exploring mikes character more in depth. You guys got donairs in the states? That shit tastes hella good. I once watched a lebanese dude and a greek dude argue about who invented them. All I know is the best ones are made at places run by lebanese people. I aint never even seen milk in a bag. Im canadian and they say thats a thing, but its not. Maybe its a newfie thing like jiggs dinner. Jiggs dinner is gross. They served it at a camp I worked at cuz there was hella newfies. But yeah typing long responses is weak shit.

Edit: the other thing thats weird is editing posts.
Don't ever fucking mention my name or Emilia Clarke ever again or I'll fucking kill you

this video says it was recorded in 2010 and i promise u that nigga still wears that hat to this day lol thats 6 years that shit gotta smell like garbage water

Hahahaha What is wrong with the niggas checks? Looks like he has golf balls in his mouth, looking like Dizzy Gillespie while he's playing a trumpet.

I always though that nigga was hella suspect. Nigga was black but didn't have any black friends. Gas was the type of nigga that would go on a message forum and ask complete strangers if they know anybody that he can room with. He's the dusty ass homeless nigga on the corner asking for spare change saying he wanna get some food but really just wanna cop some more dope. Fucking bum!

Last edited: